6

Is this real? Is this really happening right now? My fist clenches around my gun, as I point it at him, again. But all I get from him is a smirk.
"You know if you shoot me, they'll instantly kill Jungkook."
"Why do you want me in your gang?"
Now I hold the gun with both hands. He scoffs.
"Are you that dumb?"
He stands up and sighs, Both of his hands are resting on the desk between us and he leans forward, his forehead almost touching the cold material of this heavy object in my hand. 
"I can do whatever I want with you as soon, as you joined my gang. Because then you'd belong to ME. Also your pride will be destroyed after leaving the gang that gave you a place to live. Or you choose otherwise and we'll kill Jungkook. I heard his dad was the boss in your gang, hm?", he laughs.
I hold my breath and close my eyes. 
"My whole family got killed when I was a child, without anybody helping ME or at least finding the damn murderer. Do you really believe I care about anything else right now? Taehyung, you might be the boss of a gang but I can see it in your eyes. You're not that much of a killer. Tell me... by any chance..."
I move closer towards him, to rest my hands on the desk as well and lean forward.
"Why do you think any of this makes me feel fear?" 
Taehyung lowers his eyes to my cheek. He processes my words in his head. 
"Sweetie, I always have a Plan B. Or...can you hear any shouts from upstairs?"
His expression shows me that he feels caught now.
"That's right. You see, I have a very good friend, called Min Yoongi. You probably know him, he's the best hacker. Even I need help from the best of the best sometimes. He's like my guardian angel who always watches over me and my beloved ones. So while we're sitting here, all your members from upstairs got eliminated. Jungkook is free and soon am I. But I won't let YOU go." 
I look him deep in the eyes, thinking about what I should do with him. It's sad that his character isn't as angelic as his face. Then I've got an idea.
"Let's go upstairs."
I gesture him to go first so I can follow him with my gun on his back. With his head lowered he walks towards the door, shoulders hanging down. Suddenly he stops right in front of the door. 
"You know my gang won't let me go that easily, right?", he says. I scoff.
"Look who's worried about me. Now keep going." 
Just then Jungkook opens the door, his gun directly pointing at Taehyungs forehead. His facial expression seems strained. As soon as he sees me behind Taehyung, his gaze softens. Blood is streaming down from his nose, covering his entire chin.
"Reinforcement is coming, we need to hurry. Jimin prepared a car that we can escape with. He's waiting." I  nod at his information.
Jungkook helps me to lead Taehyung to Jimin who's waiting in the car, that we'll escape with. When we open the door and gesture Taehyung to go in, he tries to run away. Jungkook immediately runs after him. Simply stated, Taehyung had no chance. Jungkook caught his arm and roughly pulled him back.
"If you don't want me to shoot in your foot, you better do as we say, understood?", he scolds him while he pushes him into the car. 
"Let's go now.", I say. 
I sit down on Taehyungs left side and instantly blindfold him, so he won't see the way to my gang's location. Jungkook moves to the passengers seat. 
"I thought I'd need to check up on you two.", Jimin says, as he starts driving. 
"Jimin, we've already talked about this. If we don't come back after the agreed time, you gotta save yourself."
He looks into the mirror, so he can see me. His mouth opens, as if he wants to argue about it but he closes it again. My gaze wanders next to Jimin, to Jungkook, who all of a sudden didn't say a word. It was his first real mission. 
"You okay, Kookie?" I didn't even realize that I used his nickname. It was an annoying habit from older days, where he used to follow me around like my shadow and forced his way into my heart. Jungkook turns his face out of my sight and doesn't answer at first but then he turns around with a smile plastered on his face. 
"Thank you for my first mission, Y/N.", is all he says, before he turns around again, staring at the road. Then it turns silent for a while. Even Taehyung doesn't say anything. 
"I didn't think it was that easy to catch the boss of a gang.", I tease. His cheek muscles twitch and his face turns to my direction. I swear I could feel his piercing gaze. Jimins and Jungkooks deep laughter breaks the tension between us.
"What are you gonna do with him?", Jimin asks.
"Well first of all... I'll hand him to Mister Jeon. He'll decide what happens to him, until I completed my own mission.", I answer. 
"By the way we'll be there soon.", Jimin adds. 
After a while we arrived at the location. It was a huge luxurious house, hidden in the woods. Jimin parks right in front of it. A few members came running towards us, to open the doors and greet us.
"Woah, Y/N. Long time no see. Who's that with you?" It was Jennie. When I joined the gang, she was the one I had to train with. 
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She looks at me confused. 
"Get out.", Jungkook demands Taehyung. 
"Could you bring us to Mister Jeon?", Jimin asks her. She smiles.
"Of course. Follow me." 
Jennie turns around and leads us in. 
"Wait here.", she says as we reach the floor, that is connected to Mister Jeons office. After a while she comes back. Her facial expression was filled with worry. My heart beat fastens.
"Y/N, he wants to talk to you alone... with him.", Jennie informs me.
I take a deep breath.
"Well then." I look at Jungkook and Jimin, before nodding. "Wish me luck." Quickly I grab Taehyungs arm and drag him with me. I don't hesitate opening the door to Mister Jeon's office. 
"As always without knocking."
"I brought you a guest."
"I see. Please take off his blindfold." I do as he says.
Taehyung blinks to let his eyes adjust to the bright light. My boss nods as he looks him up and down. A small, almost unnoticeable smile appears in the corner of his lips. Then he shakes his head and laughs.
"I haven't seen you for 4 months and now you come back with the head chief of another gang... Y/N, you impress me every time."
"I just now how to treat my family properly.", I admit. He replies with a small laughter.
"Take a seat. Both of you."
"Sir, what should we do with him?", I ask.
"Ah that...", his smile disappears and changes into a serious look. "First of all... You involved my son into this mission, without asking me? You knew I was gonna say no but you still broke my rule."
"I'm sorry. But without Jungkook I wouldn't be here. He did well."
Silence. Taehyung who looked at Mister Jeon all the time until now, turns his head towards me. A big smile is placed on his face.
What is going on?
Suddenly Mister Jeon starts laughing. And then- something even weirder happens. Taehyung, who kept silent all along, joins him.
"So did he.", says Mister Jeon and points at the uncontrollably laughing Kim Taehyung.