18

Days are passing by. The boys and me already managed to get the house and even Mr. Jeons gang seems to take a break from hunting us. But there's no day that we gave up on getting Taehyung back. Sometimes Jeon sends us a letter. Not a letter with words written on it but a dark red blood mark from Taehyung obviously. Every single time we get that letter, I feel the urge to go to Jeon and throw a knife in his fat neck. 

"How about we use this road and then we attack them from behind while Jimin and Y/N sneak in.", says Jungkook.

We're sitting on the sofa. Jimin and me are sharing a blanket while Yoongi aggressively taps on his desktop, searching for hidden ways in the building where Taehyung is. Jungkook nervously walks from one side to the other, his face showing how concerned and focused he is. His eyebrows are narrowed and his eyes widened.

"I think it's better when Yoongi joins me, since he isn't good in fighting. Also he could tell me where to go while he's checking the cameras, you know?", I say.

"Well...that's logical to me.", answers Yoongi. Jimin nods and keeps looking at Yoongi's screen. Suddenly my stomach starts grumbling. I sigh. 

"I'll make us some ramen."

The boys nod, as I get up and walk to the kitchen. I hum a melody while I cut the vegetables. When I opened a package of ramen noodles, I hear a silent noise that sounds like a car. My eyes widen and I look out of the window.

"Shit."

My feet move on their own. 

"A car!", I whisper-yell as I run back to the living room where the boys sit. They jump up and grab their guns. I signal Jungkook to wait in front of the door, while I sit down right beside it. Jimin and Yoongi take their positions upstairs. Jungkook glances out of the window. His face shows confusion.

"What is it?", I whisper.

"Taehyung?"

"Huh?"

"It is... It is Taehyung.", he says.

He must be kidding. I stand up to have a look out of the window.

"Oh my god.", I breathe out. My instincts turn off as I open the door and run towards Taehyung.

"Tae!", I yell without thinking. Everything seems to be in slow motion. Then everything happens too fast. Jungkook screams my name. Even Jimin opens the window and screams after me. 

Why are they yelling my name

My eyes wander down to Taehyung's arm.

"Tae?" I narrow my eyesbrows. His face shows no emotion as he's holding up a gun. Out of nowhere Jungkook pulls me back and widens his arms as if he was a human shield. 

"Jungkook no!"

But it was too late. Taehyung shoots. Jungkooks body doesn't move. Then he falls back and I catch him. Jimin and Yoongi already run towards Taehyung and kick his gun out of his hands. The last thing I hear is how they pull him inside the house. All I focus on is Jungkook who starts shaking and sweating like crazy.

"Jungkook hang in there! Look at me! Jungkook!"

My view gets blurry due to the tears. I try my best to stop the bleeding without hurting him. Blood drains on my hands. Finally Jimin comes to help me.

"Y/N, we need to go inside! It's too dirty and cold here, he could get infected!" 

He carries him inside before I could answer. Jungkook moans in pain as Jimin lies him on the sofa. Yoongi also comes to us.

"Y/N I think it's better if you go upstairs and watch Taehyung. He's chained on a chair in the office room.", says Yoongi

I nod.

"Is he going to be okay?", I ask before going upstairs.

"Y/N.", Yoongi looks at me as if I told him to kill his dad or something. "He is our brother. We won't let him die. Also Tae only shot his shoulder. It could be worse."

That gave me strength. I smile while going upstairs to the office room. My hand is shaking as I open the door.

Why did he do that? What is wrong with him?

His face still doesn't show any emotion.

"Taehyung?"

He looks up at me. 

"Do you want to die, you little shit?"

Don't lose yourself Y/N. Not now.

No reaction. I slap him.

"Why did you do that? Are you working for Jeon now? Are you..."

"It's my mission to kill you and everyone that tries to hold me back."

"What?"

"It's my mis-"

I slap him again. 

"That doesn't hurt anymore.", he says blankly. I look at him in disbelief.

"What did they do to you?", I whisper.

"They trained me."

Once again tears are flowing down my cheeks, making my view blurry. I feel the urge to vomit but all I do is run out of the room and shut the door behind me. Then I start crying. After a while I walk downstairs to where Jungkook is. Jimin tries to cook ramen and Yoongi goes upstairs to Taehyung. 

"Jungkook is just sleeping. His wound seems to be fine for now but I think it'll hurt for a good while.", explains Jimin as I sit down beside Jungkook. 

"They broke Taehyung.", I say. "They made a living machine out of him and his mission is to kill me and everyone that tries to hold him back." I stroke Jungkook's hair. Jimin places a bowl with ramen in front of me.

"Y/N. It's important for you to stay strong now, okay? Calm down. He's with us now and we'll find a way to get the old Taehyung back."

"Thank you Jimin."

He sits down in front of me as we start eating. It was quiet. Only our loud slurping breaks the silence.

"I'll bring Yoongi his food now.", says Jimin after he finished eating. He already turns around but I saw his red cheeks.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

I smile. "Could it be...that you...that you like Yoongi?"

"I don't unders-"

"Oh, you do. Come on Jimin, I see how you always stick to him and the way you look at him."

Jimin looks down and smirks. 

"Guess you caught me."

I laugh. "Too bad."

"Honey, we're not together yet." He winks at me before he turns around and goes upstairs. My smile slowly fades as I look back at Jungkook. 

"Don't stay up too late. It's getting dark already.", yells Jimin. Then I hear the door shut and it's quiet again.

I do the dishes as I start humming the melody from earlier again, trying my best to avoid the flashbacks in my head. Suddenly I hear noises coming from the living room. I  already make my way back to Jungkook's sleeping figure but all I see is the soft fabric of a pillow and a blanket meander like a sneak.

"Y/N:, run!"

My eyes widen in shock as I realize the scenario in front of me. Taehyung moves the knife in his hands towards Jungkook's neck. 

"No!"