2

This evening Minas phone was constantly ringing. Since I borrowed her clothes, I somehow accidentally took her phone with me, which isn't good at all. It could be tracked.
Kim Taehyung. Says the caller ID.
"Unbelievable.", I whisper as he was calling the 7th time. He wouldn't give up until someone answered his call.
"What do you want?!", I ask a little too harsh.
"The police thinks that Mina and me got attacked by the woman, who murdered Mina and then herself."
"Great.", I say. "Taehyung there's one thing I need to tell you."
"Fuck you!"
"Shut up, crybaby. Listen... I'm a criminal and as you can see, keeping contact to people causes unwanted problems. Do you understand what I mean? "
He kept silent for a moment.
"I'll repo-"
"Perfect. Goodbye then!"
"What do you mean 'goodbye'?"
Acting like I didn't hear his question, I quickly hang up, ignoring his yelling. Then I throw the phone down from the rooftop I was standing on.
"You know, you surprise me everytime."
The sudden voice behind me, makes me flinch.
Click.
I know this noise. Move and you'll die.
"Wow and they call you the best criminal worldwide? Pathetic."
Wait.
Realization hit me and I sigh in relief.
"Jungkook."
"You should take care of yourself, babe."
I turn around while rolling my eyes.
"Would you stop calling me that?"
"Why? You loved it that night."
His smirk makes me shiver. Jungkook and I are actually just colleagues, working for the same gang. Although one night, after a party something happened... something that shouldn't have happened. Ever since then he's teasing me.
"What do you actually want, Jeon?"
"Sometimes I wish you'd liked me more."
"Too bad."
He chuckles.
"I found important information about the man that killed your family and made you pay for it."
For a second the world seems to stop. Darkness surrounds me as the wish of killing someone right here and now possesses me.
"He's a professor here in Seoul. But I don't know at which university."
I scoff. A professor huh? How pathetic.
"How did you find out about this?"
"Come on Y/N. I'm gorgeous. How would I not find out?"
I roll my eyes.
"Okay, I asked Yoongi. He researched it for me so I could tell you."
Yoongi. He's someone I would fall for. Calm, honest, mature and he's incredibly handsome. He's our best hacker.
"Okay, tell Yoongi that I'm grateful."
"Heeey, what's with me?!"
"You sound like a little brat, Jeon. I have to go. I'll search for a new place to stay at."
"You could stay with me.", he says while smirking.
Sometimes I want to beat that smirk out of your face.
"Thank you but no thank you."
"What if I help you with applying for any university?"
I sigh. Actually I should take his offer because I do need help and a warm place with a bed and food. Besides that I don't have any money.
"Fine.
"Yes!"
"Don't get the wrong idea, Jeon Jungkook!"

This day Jungkook was helping me a lot. Somewhere deep in my heart, I consider him a close friend. We know each other ever since I joined the gang, when both of us were 16 years old. His dad is the leader of our gang. Meaning he joined it earlier than me.
"Y/N you could start at this university."
Jungkook turns the laptop screen to my direction so I can see the university he was talking about.
"Sounds great."
After changing my clothes I walk to the kitchen to grab something to drink.
"I think about applying too.", he adds after a while.
"What?"
"I mean there should be someone that protects you, you know. University is a place full of people who are mostly single."
"If you don't stop talking nonsense, then you're the one to protect yourself."
"Fine. It was just an idea though... I have a life too, you know. If it was Yoongi, you would have jumped on top of him to -"
"Okay, I got it! Just send the application and we're done."
He soon starts typing again.
"Y/N?"
"Hm."
"Will you stay a little longer with me?"
I look at him again. Reading his face expression, I could tell that he feels lonely.
Even though I'd never admit it, Jungkook is one of the most important people in my life. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't care about anyone but I always cared about him.
"Sure."

*first day of school*
"Y/N, are you leaving already?"
"Of course I am, I don't wanna be late."
"But Y/N! I'm not done eating yet!"
"Not my problem, honey. See you at university."
Those are my last words before heading to school. The university was near by so I decided to walk instead of wasting my money on a bus ride. A lot of people are already entering the huge building. It sure looks amazing, I have to admit. Just the crowd makes me want to run away. While searching for my first class, I hear heavy footsteps behind me coming closer quickly.
"I would be mad at you but you called me 'honey' before leaving. So I'll forgive you this time."
Of course it has to be Jungkook.
"Stop talking and help me to find our class."
Right after that I bump into someone.
"Gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you.", a familiar voice apologizes.
My instincts knew who the person is but still I had to look up and make sure that I am right. My heart skips a beat. It is him...
"It's okay.", I answer while looking down so he won't see my face.
"Y/N?"
Jungkook brings me back to reality.
"Let's go.", I just say.
"Thanks to me this university actually accepted us. A little gratitude would be great.", he mumbles while following me.
For some reason Jungkook gets the idea to separate ways to search for our class. After a few minutes I find my class but hell knows where Jungkook is.
On top of that I am late.
"Stop right there.", the professor demands after I entered the classroom.
"You are late."
"Yes, indeed."
The professor seems to be shocked by my unbothered appearance.
"What is your name young lady?"
"It could be Ruby.", I answer with a smirk.
"By any chance, professor. I would like to take a seat and listen to what you're teaching us."
"Go ahead.", the professor answers through his gritted teeth.
As I turn towards the class I see Jungkook sitting in the front row.
You little asshole.
With a raised chin, I pass him and walk to the back row, where another seat seems to be free. When I sit down I get the feeling that someone is watching me.
"How come you're here?"
Not believing what I've heard, I slowly turn to where the deep voice was coming from. And there he is again, with a bright smile on his angelic face.
"My name is Kim Taehyung. Oh wait... I think you remember me."
Of course it is, idiot.
"Be quiet our professor is talking."
Oooh why did I listen to Jungkook? We shouldn't have started at this university.