13

*Y/N POV*

I couldn't sleep ever since I remembered something important.

God damn it, Y/N. Why are you so dumb?

I forgot my file. 4 months after my disappearance I've decided that my files aren't save at the place where they are right now. Why? Well of course Mister Jeon wouldn't want to hurt me but if he had to for example in order to protect his gang or family members than he would do everything. And since I am not a gang member anymore he is officially allowed to use me as his victim. It took me whole month to make up a plan for how to get my file without fighting against my old gang members. To be honest I couldn't fight against the. I swore to myself to not get weak and let them get into my heart but... there's nothing I could do about it. Stupid feelings... Now I am here again. As expected they are building a big wall in front of a building, holding up their guns. Actually I am impressed by how good they expect me to be. She's the best of the best. Everyone used to say that.

"She's there!"

"Fire!!!"

I smirk as I watch them shooting the innocent person on the bike. I don't know who it is but I guess this is the best accident I've ever had. While I was hiding behind the building, another person with a bike drove by. Apparently the members thought it would be me and now the person's shot down. I can see Jennie standing in the back row, her hands covering her mouth and her shoulders hectically shaking. Poor girl. But soon they'll find out it wasn't me. I have to hurry. I look up at the balcony of Mister Jeon's office. Without putting to much effort into it, I climb up the wall while holding onto a thick rope that I threw around the ceiling. As I got closer I could hear loud voices coming from the inside of the room. 

"Jungkook put your gun down!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

My eyes widen. Carefully I swing myself over the ceiling and quietly position my feet on the ground. Then I bend over to throw a short look through the window. The sun was almost completely gone, so I could barely guess their silhouettes but it was enough for me to see how Jungkook was pointing his gun at his dad who was holding up both of his hands. Jimin was standing between the two of them but Jungkook only had eyes for his dad. And trust me... his gaze was filled with fire.

"It wasn't her! It was a trap!", shouts a member from the other side of the building. 

So they found out about it. My heart skips a beat.

"She's already in the building..." This voice. Ever since I ran away from here I tried not to think about him. Not about the last time I saw him, how I held him in my arms, how he was caring about me.

Kim Taehyung what did you do to me.

I gulped. It is time. I turn around, holding up my gun with both hands and bump it against the window to cause it breaking. A sharp pain went through my fist but there wasn't enough time to care about it. Four heads of confused men turn towards me. 

"Where's the file.", I manage to say with a strong voice, even though my hands, moreover my whole body was shaking.

"Y/N." It was Jungkook who spoke up at first. "We're on your-"

I shut my eyes close. I can't get weak now I need to get this done quickly. 

"Where is my file!", I said while shaking my head. 

"You won't get it before the others are here. Give up."

I open my eyes again. Before anyone could react, my hand already reaches out for Jungkook. I turn him around so that his back will face my chest, while pulling him closer to me. I hold up my gun to his neck. Everyone except Mister Jeon widen their eyes. No, this man even started smirking.

"You won't shoot my son."

"What makes you be so sure about that?"

I'm hiding half of my face behind Jungkook who is hovering over me, using him as a shield. The door opens and a few gang members already want to rush in but Mister Jeon holds up his hand to gesture them to not come closer.

"Y/N?", whispers Jungkook so that only I could hear him. 

Not yet.

"Stop pretending, you can't kill him."

"That doesn't hold me back from shooting him in the leg. Imagine his insane pain, his crying for help. I could shoot him so that he won't be able to walk anymore in the future.", I respond coldly.

The gang members are still waiting in the doorframe, holding up their hands, ready for any order that Mister Jeon will say any second.  Suddenly he starts laughing. Jimin and Taehyung exchange confuses looks. They seem completely helpless.

"Ahh, he will get over it. At least he won't be able to go on missions anymore."

Now even my jaw drops. 

"Dad, are you really saying you don't care if I end up in a wheelchair?"

"That's it.", Taehyung suddenly says and kicks the door and throws his whole weight against it so that the members from the other side won't be able to open it. Loud banging and screaming comes from the other side and Taehyung's head turns dark red from the effort that he puts into it. Jimin rushes to him to help him.

"The file is under his desk.", says Taehyung through gritted teeth. "Hurry and get it."

Mister Jeon was about to run to his desk but Jungkook was faster. He runs behind his father, wraps his arms around him and holds him tightly. It took me a good moment to understand what's going on but then I saw the black headset on Taehyungs ear. Jimin and Jungkook got one too.

"Yoongi.", I whisper. As quick as possible I run towards the desk, slip over the surface and tear the paper from it's bottom. 

"Got it!", I say. Just then I see Jungkook knocking out his dad.

"That's for not caring about my health and future.", he says.

"Now run!", shouts Jimin who's head also is dark red now.

"Jimin...", Taehyung says who was calmly standing beside him. "Yoongi already locked the door."

"Oh." Jimin immediately stops pushing against the door. 

"Guys.", I say.

"Shut. The fuck. Up. You can't imagine how freaking angry we are.", interrupts Taehyung.  "I don't want to hear a single word from you. We already have a plan and I swear to god if you try to escape again..."

"I will fucking shoot you in both legs.", Jungkook responds. 

I look at both of them.

"What is the plan?"