5

After telling me the adress, Jungkook led me to the old building where we're supposed to meet his father. But when we enter the building, he was nowhere to be seen. It is dead silent.
"Maybe he's still on his way." Jungkook says.
I skake my head. "No... No, your dad is never late." My eyes widen as I realize what is happening right now. 
"It's a trap.", I murmur. 
"Yes indeed, Y/N." It was a familiar male voice, not far away from us. I turn around and point my gun towards the direction where the voice came from. Yet all I see is a dirty wall with old art works on it. The unknown person giggles. 
"And I thought you where the best of the best, hunbun."
Wait... Did he call me...? A hint. It's just a tiny word but it's holding such a huge memory within it. Jungkooks face expression makes me smile. My hand which is holding my gun, slowly sinks. And then the mysterious person came out. Quietly he walks towards Jungkook who's back is facing him. My smile grows even wider.
"Your dad sent me, Kookie.", Jimin whispers into Jungkooks ear, making him jump.
"Dammit! HYUNG!", he yells. I burst out in laughter. 
"You should've seen your face!", I laugh. Jungkook glares at Jimin, who just shrugs his shoulders with a satisfied expression plastered on his face. 
"Hunbun? For real, Hyung? Are you that obvious?", Jungkook laughs while catching his breath. 
"Owh, come on. Not again.", I sigh.
"I said I got over her!", Jimin complains. 
"Yeah, that's why you still call her by silly nicknames!"
"At least I am not the one who is constantly flirting with her because of ONE NIGHT!"
"Okay, okay stop it guys. Jimin you don't seem mad when you're pouting. It's just cute. And Jungkook, calm down. It's not like I'm your girlfriend." Once again I sigh while massaging my forehead. "Why did Jungkook's father send you, Jiminie?"
"Hah, she called me Jiminie!"
"It's because she feels bad for your heart!"
"Okay that's it.", I say angrily and hold up my gun. The two boys put their hands on their mouths as soon as I shot the ceiling.
"Could you please just be serious for one second, I swear to god!" Just as Jimin opens his mouth to say something, I hear loud noises from outside.
"Jimin did you come alone?", I quickly whisper. He shakes his head.
"That's our mission.", he says.
"What do you mean?"
"This house is the home of another gang. They keep Jin here. Get ready guys."
Jungkook and me quickly look at each other. It's the way we communicate without talking. Just then I realize stairs that are leading downwards.
"Jimin, I'll be checking the basement." 
The moment I run downstairs, Jungkook holds up the gun and shoots several times. Men are yelling, guns are firing. I quickly check the area. It's dark. Only a small lamp at the end of the floor is trying it's best to make it brighter. As soon as my eyes adjust to the darkness, I can see two doors. I stay silent with the hope to hear a helpless whimper or anything else that might scream for help. But the gun shots from upstairs are just too loud, even though the door behind me is closed. 
"Well then let's go for the left one.", I say as I walk closer to it. 
My finger placed on the trigger, I open the door. But...
My jaw drops at the view. That must be an imagination. No, it can't be real. I shake my head while closing my eyes. After counting up to 10 I open them again but everything was the same. There was a specific person, calmly sitting behind a desk. The desk is made of dark wood. It is as dark as the persons hair. Dark brown, almost black. Another small lamp is placed on the edge of the desk, giving me the best possibility to see the persons face. A triumphantly smirk. The person wears a  black suit, with a black shirt, which is slighlty unbuttoned. A sliver, almost white necklace reflects the bright light of the tiny lamp on the edge of the desk, making it unpleasant to look at it. 
"You can put the gun down."
His voice was low as always. It almost sounds like a growl. I gulp and shake my head again. The smell in this room is awful. So odd...
"Tell me what you are playing!"  The man instantly stops smirking.
"You know the answer already." He was right. My pride just didn't allow me to accept the only possible answer to this situation. I never make mistakes. Have I lost my instincts? No, it can't be. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how much of a fool I am. Both of us knew that.
"Where is Jin?", I ask. But the man just chuckles. His deep voice sends vibrations through my chest. 
"You never caught one of my gang members, right?" He nods. "I was the target, right?" Again he's nodding.
"Y/N DON'T GO IT'S A TRAP!", I hear Jungkook from upstairs. 
"What is it that you want?", I ask quickly. It's too dangerous to waste any more time. Once again he laughed but this time it was a high laughter. His mouth opens whide as he caught his breath, showing me his perfect white teeth. 
"Come sit with me.", he says, gesturing me to sit down on the chair in front of the desk. 
"Tell me-"
"There's no time left for you to hesitate. Think about your friend upstairs.", he says. As if it was a coword, I hear Jungkook screaming in pain. My heart sinks and I quickly sit down.
"I swear, if you hurt Jungk-"
"I thought you didn't love anybody." I grit my teeth. "Oooh. It's not love. No no no, it's even better." He claps his hands like a child. "Did you know that real friendship lasts forever?"
A gun shot was followed by Jungkook's screaming. A tear travels down my cheek.
"Wasn't it obvious, Y/N?", he asked teasingly.
"Why would I let you go after seeing my girlfriend getting killed for nothing, because of you."
"Who are you really?", I whisper.
"I am still Kim Taehyung. But not the student that hates you. I am the Leader of the second most wanted gang in town. And you are the reason for my dead girlfriend."
My nails dig into my jeans.
"But before taking my revenge on you... I want you to join my gang."