4

Luckily I found the library without problems. To be honest I was surprised that Taehyung didn't wait for me to come out of the bathroom. The floor was completely empty after I came out. Since my next class has been canceled I decided to go to the library. It's calm and cozy there. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen, so I am all by myself.
"Finally some time to think by myself.", I sigh in relief. At least that's what I thought...

Taehyung POV
When the police came to where she killed Mina, they didn't believe me when I told them Y/N killed her. I mean in the end she didn't really kill Mina but if she wouldn't have been there... There was no sign of her left. It took me a while to actually realize that it really happened. That all this was... real.
I walked around a giant bookshelf and...
This can't be. How is she always at the same place as me? Or is it the other way around?

Y/N POV 

My instincts are telling me that there's someone coming closer to me. Acting like I was reading a book, I wait for my instincts to tell me that this someone is close enough. Just in time I turn around. Within a second I grab the persons arm and press it against their back. The person seems to have  expected that and kick my knee. Both of us groan in pain as I let go of the person's arm in order to hold my knee. Just then I realize who the person is.
"What do you want, huh? Are you following me around? Are you even just a normal student?", I hiss at Taehyung.
"What else could I be?"
I watch him as he sits down next to the place where I was sitting a few moments ago. 
"I just wanted to sit with you.", he says. 
Sure. He just wanted to sit with me, a criminal that happened to live with his girlfriend who got killed because of my stupid head money. I sit down next to him, focusing on my book again. 
"You know, that I'm your enemy now, right?", he says out of the blue.
My heart skips a beat. And another. Just when I thought I'd die, I put down the book and stare at Taehyung.
"Wha-"
"I'm not scared of you.", he interrupts me, shaking his head.
I pause.
"You should be.", I answer with a low voice, avoiding his intense look. 
"Taehyung. ", I point at his chest without breaking eye contact, "You actually know, that I am dangerous." He's shaking his head but I keep ignoring him. "As you already know, I am someone who's job is to do illegal things. Even if you really aren't scared of me, there's no possible ways for us to interact without being haunted like animals. Not like I wanted to interact with you anyway. " Taehyung laughs.
"You see Y/N... why exactly are you a criminal?", he asks. What is he up to?
"Because I enjoy it."
"Wrong!"
"How do y-"
"Oh come on, Y/N. Don't play dumb." He is confusing me. He rolls his eyes and forms his fingers to a gun.
"You enjoy the thrill. So do I enjoy the thrill within us.", he explains. It was this moment when I realize that Taehyung isn't just a normal guy who wants to annoy me for some reason. No, he's trying to get information out of me.
"I'm still not interested in interacting with you." But he keeps smiling at me. His chin was resting on his palm now, while he keeps smiling at me.
I stand up and grab my things. 
"Where are you going?", Taehyung immediatly asks.
"Who are you to ask?" I leave as quick as possible. I don't want to be around him anymore. No matter what I do or say, he would never leave me alone. It's annoying me.
"Hey Y/N!" It was Jungkook. 
"Where have you been?", we ask at the same time as we walk together. He smiles and gestures me to talk first.
"I've been at the library. Until my stalker clung onto me again." Jungkook frowned. "Don't look at me like that, it's not like I enjoy it."
"Sure Y/N. You obviously like him.", Jungkook answers teasingly. 
"Aw, are you jealous?", I tease back.
"What if I am?" He takes one step closer. What a player. 
"Well...", he says while looking at me suspiciously, "I met a hot girl." His smirk made me roll my eyes. "What?! At least there's one person who seems to appreciate my looks, for once."  I click my tounge. "Too sad that your looks are the only good thing about you. Now stop fooling around, we have a job to do." Jungkook follows me while I walk back to the hall. 
"By the way... my dad called me earlier. There's something we need to take care of.", Jungkook suddenly says, while I moan in annoyance. 
"Why us? Doesn't he know that I'm on a mission now?" 
"You know that my dad is obsessed with your skills. He says you're the only one who could do this."
His words enlarged my ego. Enlarging my ego is the best technique to get me to do what you want. 
"What mission is it?", I ask. Jungkook smiles at my participation. 
"We should meet him at 4PM at the old building." 
Even though I know that his dad would say no, I want Jungkook to come with me. We never had a mission together. Actually Jungkook never had a mission without at least 5 gang members in general. I know how much he's craving this.
"Jungkook?", I sigh. "Would you want to accompany me?" His eyes grow wide after he heard my question. 
"Do you mean it?", he asks with excitement in his voice. Now he seems like a child that asks if it's allowed to eat cookies. 
"Yes."
"Oh my- Y/N I promise you, you won't regret this!"