14

"Y/N if I see you I will tear out every single-"

"It's okay Yoongs. I got it. You all are mad."

"And deeply hurt."

After Taehyung explained the plan to me, he gave me a headset. Jimin and Jungkook are already outside trying to lead the gang members away from our escaping route. Taehyung is near by my side, leading me to the car that was hidden in the woods. I didn't say much, only Yoongi was letting out all his anger, while Jimin and Jungkook added little comments. And Taehyung? He didn't even look at me once.

"I still don't understand you.", I finally manage to say to him. He bites the inside of his cheek and keeps looking forwards. 

"If you are that mad at me, why are you helping me again?"

He growls.

"I've already told you!"

I flinched because of his sudden outburst. We stopped walking and finally look into each others eyes. His angry gaze changed to a sad one, which confuses me even more.

"I've already told you the last day I saw you, before this mess started."

"But I am the one who is responsible for her death!"

"I know that! God Y/N if you knew how much I actually hate you!"

His words cut deeper than a knife. My heart starts to hurt unbearably. Before I could do anything against it, tears already float down my cheek. Then something unexpected happens. Something I could have never thought of to happen. Taehyung takes a step towards me and... presses his warm lips against mine. Even his tears are warm as they drop lightly on my cheek. 

"I hate you.", he whispers against my lips and then kisses me again. Multiple times. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I should..."

As if my body already waited for this, I was kissing him back. My hands are grabbing his hair, pushing him closer, my whole body was trying to destroy every space between us. 

"I think I saw them! Over there!" The voice was far behind us but close enough to make us flinch. 

"Let's go." Without hesitating, he grabs my hand and starts running. Since my legs are shorter than his, it was difficult to catch up with him but I just shut my eyes and run for my life. I don't know if the kiss is giving me strength nor do I know how to feel about this confession. But there wasn't much time either for me to think about it because we already reached the car. Jimin starts the motor as Jungkook jumps out to hold up his gun and keep our back safe. Without letting go of our hands, we jump into the car, followed by Jungkook. He barely could close the door as the first gun shot was heard. Jimin drove off as fast as possible. 

"Drive this way, they already placed their cars on the other way.", Yoongi says to Jimin while staring at his smartphone. I was casually looking around when I caught Jungkook staring at Taehyung's and mine intertwined hands. Without thinking about it, I quickly jerk off Tae's hand. He seemed confused but didn't say anything about it. The whole drive was completely silent. Only Yoongi is talking since he has to tell Jimin where to drive.

"Are you okay?", I ask Jungkook after a while.

"Well Y/N unfortunately my dad and me never liked each other. You might be surprised to hear that but he was trying his best to be a father to you while he just treated me like trash."

I pressed my lips together. Now where I think about it...Jungkook never told me about what he did with his dad nor did he tell me about his mother who passed away before I joined the gang.

"We're here.", says Jimin. 

Being the curious person I am, I look out of the window just to see an old destroyed building. 

"We aren't gonna stay here for long, it's just for tonight."

"This place looks like there are ghosts waiting for us.", I say.

"Aw. Who thought that cold best criminal Y/N is afraid of myths.", teases me Jungkook. I jokingly kick his knee, while he opens the door.

When we entered the building we could see that only the outside looks creepy and damaged. The inside though looked pretty cozy. It didn't have rooms, it was just a big hall filled with things to live with. A few plants in pots are making their way up the walls, a big sofa with a huge blanket and super soft pillows on it are placed in the middle. In a corner of the hall is a counter and a vintage looking kitchen. Then if you go upstairs you'll find one door who led you to another hall made of tiles and shower heads on it's walls. Jimin tries to find something to eat meanwhile everyone else is trying to build a bed with pillows and blankets. 

"Here are the things from the car.", says Jungkook who brought all the boxes from the car. He places them on the table in front of the sofa.

"More blankets and pillows, towels, shampoo, money, clothes, underwear? Really Hyung?" Jungkook looks at Yoongi. "How do y-"

"I'm a hacker dude. Do you really want to know the answer to your question?"

Jungkook's gaze kind of seems disgusted but he just continues reading the list of the box.

"Burgers, beer, water, coffee, more money, files, smartphones, guns, bullets, knifes, bombs,..."

"I'm down for a shower.", interrupts Yoongi.

"Me too.", answer the others.

"Great, then let's take a shower meanwhile Y/N cooks our dinner."

"Sounds great."

They are already grabbing their towels and heading to the shower when I realize what Yoongi had just said.

"Hey, I also wanted to take a shower!", I yell but all I got in response was the sound of a door closing.

I sigh before I rummage in the box, searching for my underwear and a towel.

When they really believe that I'm gonna act like their mommy here then they can go back home.