20

My jaw drops. 

"Jimin drive back." I say calmly.

Gladly Jimin didn't ask any questions, because I wouldn't know how to answer them. I myself am filled with questions right now. Everything feels like a dream. I jump out of the car as soon as Jimin parks (author: hehehe okay sorry). 

"Y/N!", he yells after me.

"What?", I ask.

My hands start shaking and my heartbeat increases. 

"Take care of yourself, okay?" he says with a concerned voice. His eyes are filled with worry. 

"I will." I reply nodding my head.

I think about anything possible that could happen, while I walk towards the door. 

Why would he die? Are the others okay? Did he come back to his right senses? Maybe e remembered something... Or... is it just a trap to...? 

My eyes widen and I storm into the house. The first thing I see, was the empty couch with a messy blanket on it. 

Where is Jungkook?

My hands immediately make their way to my gun. I shiver as the cold metal touches my skin. 

Suddenly I hear loud noises coming from upstairs.

"Stop!"

"No!"

I run upstairs as fast as possible, my heartbeat going faster and faster. Just when I turn around to the room where the noises came from, the door of said room swung open and a bruised Yoongi tripped backwards and slams against the banister. He falls down on his knees, as if all his energy has left him. I jump in front of him, pointing my gun into the room. What I saw confused me even more.

"Y/N go!"

Taehyung hid behind Jungkook while he pressed a knife on his neck. A tiny trail of blood streams down and drops on Jungkook's shirt, leaving a small red circle. Taehyung's eyes wander to my face and then down to my hands which were still holding the gun. His gaze changed. It kind of looks like he feels betrayed?

"You too?", he asks with a hurt voice.

"What?", I say and start to totter.

Taehyung lets the knife fall, Jungkook following. He stumbles backwards as I slowly walk towards him. 

"They were trying to kill me."

"Taehyung..."

"And I called you! And now you are the one who wants to kill me too?!"

"Listen-"

"No! It is not fair!"

His back reached the wall. He can't go further than that. Panic overcomes his gaze.

"Don't come closer.", he says as he holds up his knife. 

Jungkook now is behind me coughing badly.

"Y/N?", that is Jimins voice.

"Jimin please take Yoongi and Jungkook downstairs and treat their wounds.", I say, keeping my eyes on Taehyung.

"But-"

"I got this."

"But Y/N."

"Jimin. Trust me." 

Quiet noises signal me that Jimin does what I requested. He pauses as he helps Jungkook out of the room but then he left the room and even closed the door. Taehyung just quietly kept watching the movements while tightening the grip around his knife whenever Jimin paused.

"I am not here to kill you.", I say calmly.

"Then why are you pointing the gun at me."

"Why did you hurt my friends?"

"You didn't answer my question."

I remained silent. Then I had an idea.

"If I put it down, will you hurt me then?"

His eyes slightly furrow. It was a very small gesture but not small enough to not be seen. 

"You don't trust me anymore, do you?"

"Well, you shot Jungkook at your arrival. You were really aggressive and now you hurt them again."

"That was because you chained me on a chair as if I was an animal!"

"What should we have done instead?! Let you kill as one by one? Or maybe kill you instead, huh?"

The knife and his hand now start shaking, too.

"They want to kill me!"

"Stop, Tae."

"No!"

"Taehyung I love you, we love you!"

"Stop saying that!"

"Okay. Then..."

I walk towards him, my gun still pointing at him.

"Don't!"

Just when I was close enough to reach my hand and touch him I turn around the gun so that it's pointing at me and press it in his other hand.

"Here.", I say before stepping back again and looking directly into his eyes.

He looks at the gun in his hands, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"You can kill me, in return I want you to leave my friends alone and stop hurting them."

"But-"

"That's what they trained you to do right? That is why you don't feel save around us. That is why you try to hurt us.", tears start to fall stream down my cheeks making little noises as they fall onto the ground. "It's not your fault, I should've saved you. So please do your mission and then be free. But promise me to keep my friends alive and keep them save."

Taehyung looks at me.

"It is okay.", I whisper, still crying.

Taehyung now takes a few steps towards me, with empty eyes. I shut mine. 

"I hurt the people I love. I deserve this. I hate myself so much for everything I did, so please kill me already."

Right after I said this, I heard something shattering down and hitting the ground but when I wanted to check what it was, I felt something warm pressing against my lips. Taehyung wraps his arms around me tightly as he passionately kisses me. Also my hands grab his hair. As much as I didn't want to, I seperated my mouth from his to catch my breath. 

"Do you know how I could free myself?"

I shake my head.

"I remembered the last time you kissed me. That gave me the power. But my fear was stronger as I came to this place and I kept losing the control."

"How can you not hate me?"

He smiles whidely.

"If love and hate were the same, which one would you choose?"

I look into his eyes.

"Nothing because then the good and the bad things wouldn't mean anything to us."

His smile grew wider.

"That is exactly what I thought of you to say."

-The end-