15

Actually I've decided not to go into the shower when they are inside but then I saw my underwear... Yoongi really brought me underwear made of lace! Does he think I'm here to have some fun with them? But two can play this game. A towel and clothes in my hands, I look down on my naked body. My skin is a little bit tanned even though I didn't go outside that often. I open the door of the shower hall and walk in, lifting up my chin to show my confidence. Everyone's jaw drops, watching every of my movements as I walk to the very last shower head. Of course I take a good look at their bodies as well. 

Oh my lord, holy hormones, keep yourself together Y/N.

I take a deep breath before letting the hot water fall on my body. Jungkook who is standing next to me, still stares at me as if I was a ghost. You could see that he tries his best but I guess he couldn't help his eyes wandering down my neck... I smile.

"What is it?", I ask with the sweetest voice I have, making his cheeks turn pink.

He just gulps and tries to keep on showering. When I looked around at the others I could see Jimin quickly turning around and Yoongi smirking widely. Even Taehyung turned away from me. I smirk back at Yoongi and wink.

Guess I've won this round.

After taking a shower we all went downstairs. Yoongi and Taehyung are searching for new places to stay at, on the web, Jimin tries to make the bed as comfortable as possible, meanwhile Jungkook and me try to prepare the burgers. 

"Y/N?", he asks after a while. I grab the knife and the tomatoes and start cutting them carefully.

"Yea?"

"Why did you run away that day?"

For a second I stopped cutting the tomato.

"To protect you all."

"From what?"

Luckily the others couldn't hear our conversation. That would only cause a lot of stress. 

"I only bring problems, Kook. Tae's girlfriend died because of me. You almost di-"

I gulped. After all this time I still couldn't say it out loud.

"Don't put the blame on yourself, Y/N. We're a team. It's the fault of us all if one fails."

I look at him as he continues making the meat. 

He's right. But still...why would it be his fault when I didn't keep my eyes open?

"By the way, next time please warn us when you enter the shower.", he quietly says.

"Aww, did I make you nervous?"

"That's not funny, Y/N! We're grown up men" Who knows what I would have done- Nevermind."

I smirk. I open my mouth to tease him more but Jimin cut me off.

"Stop flirting with the baby and give me something to do."

"We found a place!", Taehyung yells suddenly.

"But it only has 4 rooms.", adds Yoongi.

"That means someone has to share a room."

I place a plate with a few burgers on it, on the table as I realize that everyone stares at me.

"What?"

"I'll share a room with Y/N!"

"No I will!"

"Shut up you all are to immature, I'll share a room with her!"

Yoongi stands up to fight with Jungkook and Jimin, meanwhile I sit down next to Taehyung who didn't seem interested in that.

"Show me the rooms.", I say as I lean closer to him to have a better view. 

He hesitantly scrolls down and shoes me every room. 

"This one seems to be the biggest. It also has two beds.", I say. My shoulder touches his.

Lord, please tell me that it's not his muscels that I feel against my shoulder...

"Y/N?!", Jimin yells.

I turn around, obviously annoyed.

"Who would you want to share a room with?"

I smile.

"Why don't you and Jungkook share a room?"

"Because..."

"Well..."

Both of them seem to feel uncomfortable now.

"Because it's way more exciting with a girl in your room.", Yoongi says.

"Ugh, you act like high schoolers. If it's that important to share a room with me than I will share a room with Taehyung."

"What!"

"But that's not fair!"

"I know you longer than him!"

"You lived with me!"

"Shush! Now let's eat before I chop your heads off.", I interrupt.

During dinner we started to make up plans of how we could get the house without leaving any marks anywhere. Yoongi comes with a lot of ideas meanwhile Jungkook still wanted to talk to his fathers gang.

"I could-"

"Jungkook don't you see that we are the ones who are chased? By them? If they wanted peace they would have left us alone."

"By the way... It was you who punched your dad directly in the face..."

Jungkook sighs and everyone went silent. Suddenly he grins and begins to chuckle.

"Have you seen his face?"

Yoongi joins his laughter. 

"He looked like a kid that got caught stealing chocolate by his mom."

Now everyone laughs.

After dinner Jimin and me clean up and the others got ready to sleep.

"How long do you think are we going to stay in that house?", Jimin asks with a concerned voice. He looks down as if he wants a hole to appear below his feet.

"Jimin are you alright?", I respond.

He takes a deep breath and lifts his head up... veeery slowly. As if he doesn't really want to look me in the eye.  He breathes out before pressing his lips together to a slim line. I turn around to  look at the others but they seem to be too busy with changing into their PJ's. Then I look back to Jimin and almost scream because he suddenly was standing close to me. 

"Gosh Jimin you-"

"Please don't leave us anymore, Y/N."

"I- what?"

My chest starts hurting as I realize why he looks so hurt. 

"I'm so sorry.", I whisper. 

It hurt. That's exactly why I've been leaving them. Because I can't handle seeing them hurt because of me. What I didn't know, was, that they're more hurt when I'm not around.

"Y/N sometimes I think you don't realize how loved you are here.", says Jungkook who appears behind Jimin. I gulp.

"I won't leave you anymore.", I say after a while. 

Little did I know that Jungkook's father and his gang members were waiting in front of our hiding place, to get me while we were sleeping...