9

"You don't need to worry about her, she's with me. No, I found her last night. Yeah. She seemed lost. Yeah. Of course. Okay.", Taehyung hung up and gave me my phone back. It was awkwardly silent. He didn't know what to say neither did I. After he while he sat down next to me and gave me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you.", I say and gulp down the hot drink. 

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable but last night when I found you, you were saying things about me that confused me a little. Well you thought I was 'Zimin' too.", he laughs a little. 

"I'm so sorry. I can't remember anything." 

Taehyung was still wearing brown checkered PJ's and his light brown hair was messy. To be honest he still looks good. If you wouldn't know, you wouldn't think that he just came out of bed. I look away as he lifts his head up to meet my eyes. 

"What did I tell you?"

*flashback*

Taehyung POV

It was cold. My breaths even made small clouds. Usually I wouldn't be outside at this hour but I forgot to buy groceries, so I need to go to the convenience store to buy me ramen at least. Actually I already knew I was about to buy more than planned. In the end I bought me four packages of ramen, my favourite bread and a huge bottle of water. The cashier was a young girl, probably 16 years old, watching an anime on her phone. She didn't even look at me once. I just payed for the things and left. On my way back I saw a familiar figure. 

"Y/N? Is that you?"

When she turned around she almost fell down and smiled weirdly. She must be drunk. But what is she doing outside then? And how did she manage to walk so far?

"Ay, Zimin." 

At first I wanted to just let her be and go back home but I just couldn't leave her behind. Not in that condition. She could barely stand straight. I sighed several times before lifting her up to take her with me.

"I'm telling you, I'm not Jimin. I'm Taehyung."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I actually like him. The reason behind my ignorance towards him was because of his beautyyyy, heehehe.", she giggles...  once again.

"Oh really?", I smirk. My grandfather once told me that drunk people always tell the truth. 

"And because of our shared memories. I think we're the same. I couldn't afford losing someone like him-"

"Sh." She shouldn't tell me in the belief that I am her friend Jimin. That's like betraying someone. 

"Zimin let me talk!", she pouts.

"Don't you think you should tell him that?"

"I should. But now he's ignoring me... I think it's because he wants revenge. But I deserve it, I'm not a good person." My eyes widen. She just kept quiet after saying that. Why is she saying that? Due to her actions and her sad gaze right now, I could tell that there must be a deep scar inside her heart, that just won't allow her to heal.

"There aren't any good people out there.", I say but she probably didn't here me because she already fell asleep.

*end of flashback*

Y/N POV

With every word he spoke, my cheeks turned hotter and hotter. Never ever will I drink again. Taehyung looks at me, still waiting of me to say something. My eyes are now focused on his sleeve, slowly wandering up. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned, showing the hint of a tattoo. My gaze stays there for while.