16

I don't know for how long I am held here already. It felt like years but my sense of time also doesn't exist anymore. Most of the time I'm blindfolded. My whole body hurts due to the torture I get every now and then. They're trying to break me...and there's not much left to succeed with that. The door makes a loud noise as if someone kicked it open. My hands are tied onto a pole that is placed in the middle of this room. Sometimes, when they remove my blindfold, I can see it's dirty and almost destroyed walls. It is cold and the fact that there isn't much left of my clothes doesn't make it better at all. My sore bod starts shaking, my tummy making disgusting noises as if I was going to throw up everything I've ever eaten in my life. Heavy footsteps are coming closer towards me. All I do is to roll myself up into a ball. 

"You used to be so strong. So stubborn. Where is the Y/N I know, mh?"

It was him again. Ever since I am here he tries to talk to me. But I never answer or respond to his questions. Usually I am the one who always asks something until he gets mad and starts hurting me in every way possible. 

"Why are you doing this?", I ask.

"Y/N... honey... I've answered this question so often already."

"Why?"

He sighs.

"I have no idea why the freaking hell you are always asking the same question but I won't be so unpolite to not answer it again."

I press my lips together. He should go. NO, he should feel my pain. 

"You were just a fucking project. Your entire life is planned Y/N. Your family's gang lost a war against us. Oh, you should've seen their faces when they were begging us to keep you alive. So we made a deal. You will join our gang in order to let us see if the project works. The project was to create a human machine. A perfect criminal. Of course we didn't let you know that you got special training. Until Jungkook found out... He refused to keep silent so we had to convince him... moreover shut him quiet with a special treatment."

"He is your son!"

"Y/N do you even know how many wifes I have that probably also gave birth to my children? Jungkook wasn't the best either. He might be strong but he wasn't made for this life. All he could do was leaving marks and we always had to clean up after him. He's pathetic."

"Shut up!", I yell. But right after doing that I regret it.

"What did you say?" 

Before I could do anything, he starts kicking me in the back. A painful moan left my lips.

"During your training years we had another project with a kid that was just like you. He already succeeded while you still had your training. Our last step of the project was to bring you two together. To create the perfect murder couple."

Suddenly the door opens again. Someone who was gagged tried to yell through whatever was between his lips. Muffled noises filled the room.

"Do you want to see our special guest?"

I couldn't even answer when Mr. Jeon removed my blindfold. I had to blink a few times to get used to the piercing light. After my blurry vision got better it took me a while to process the situation. Then my eyes widen. It is Taehyung.

"Let him go!", I yell. My feet instantly want to run to him but my wrists were still behind my back still tied on that damn pole. Taehyung shook his head with widened eyes. His once so warm eyes that now are filled with so much panic. A tear rolls down my cheek.

"We arranged him a fake girlfriend who was supposed to live with you and one day someone will try to kill you but kills her instead. In front of his eyes. That will make you feel guilty and THAT build a connection between you two that not even you could fight against."

Taehyung tried to yell again but the strong guy who brought him here, punched him in the face. 

"Stop!", I yell.

His nose starts bleeding and his head hung low. 

"Even though we arranged everything for you two, there was a tiny difference."

My eyes are glued to his weak figure in front of me. I wanted to hug him, to feel his warm body. I wanted to tell him that everything is going to be alright and that we're coming out of here. Together. But I knew that this wasn't going to happen. Mr. Jeon smiles. It was so evil that I got goosebumps. 

"Taehyung knew about this. About you. About your past. About all that was going to happen."

There it was. The feeling that I've tried to escape for so long. This mixed up feeling of disappointment, anger and sadness. It makes your heart feel so heavy, as if it fills up with blood until it explodes. My knees bang onto the ground as I let myself fall down. Tears that I held back all the time seemed to drown me. Taehyungs muffled yelling slowly fading away just as Jeons laughter. I looked up. My view is blurry again but I could see how the other man grabbed Taehyungs hair, when he tried to get to me. Then I started to scream. All the physical pain was nothing against the pain that pierced through my soul. I don't know when I lost consciousness nor when Taehyung did. All I knew was that after a while my eyes became heavier. A darkness surrounded me, it embraced me. All I did was letting myself sink into it to escape this horrible world for a little while. Jeon and the other men left us behind on the cold dirty floor. When I woke up again, I could see Taehyungs figure still sleeping in front of me. Someone removed his gag and placed a cup of water and two bowls of rice next to him. But I was too focused on looking at this man who was sleeping so peacefully. My heart wasn't prepared to carry so much hate.

"I will have to feed you.", he says with his eyes still closed.

So he was awake all along.

"I'd rather die."

"Y/N, please."

"I swear to god if you say my name once more I will make a red soup out of your stupid head."

If we weren't in this situation I would have laughed at my own words. All he did was holding up a spoon filled with rice. 

After a long time I realized how quickly you get used to hell.