Data log

This is some information about my characters that is mostly the center of my stories in this map. Just to let you know how they look like.

20XX
DWN.95 Claw Woman (Claws)

95 Claw Woman (Claws)

Claw woman or "Claws" as the rest of the other robot masters call her

Claw woman or "Claws" as the rest of the other robot masters call her. Is a Wilybot who has free will to a short extent. She was in the start mute as Wily didn't want to hear her nagging as she was very talkative in the start. If it wasn't for Breakman also known as Protoman she wouldn't be able to speak at all.

After she finally got defeated by Mega man she ran away from Dr.wily and ran into Bass and Treble. As she was in pain after the battle against the blue bomber. If it wasn't for Treble making Bass help her she would have still been in a lot of pain still and even worse.

Claws is a very loud but very loving person when it's needed. She is very hard in the start to people and robots alike. But if she knows you better and she actually likes you she warms up to that person. She often screams and hits Snake man but her programing is telling her to fight and not feel.. love? She actually likes Snake a lot but has no idea how to say it properly.

She's only shown her face freely to Bass and even Protoman. And in return she's seen Proto's face. But not as often as he doesn't like showing his entire face. And Bass takes his helmet off for her. Letting her know how he looks fully.
Her relationship with Bass is like a brother and sister relationship but sometimes it's questioned as they get mushy once in a while but then start bickering like an old couple. But as they start to almost fight with each other Treble usually stops them.

NET
Claws.EXE

EXE

Claws

Claws.EXE is a program who got stollen by a thief and it ended up with her escaping to the undernet where she meets Bass.EXE and he burning the marks on her face into her coding. But as months past Claws finally returned to the normal net again and she eventually finding a new PET to inhabit.

Claws.EXE actually fell head-over-heels for Protoman.EXE as he saved her life when she tried doing her ultimate move in Netcity against a virus much stronger than herself. She collapsed and found herself being healed. She wanted to know who saved her. Knowing he was called Protoman. So when she finally met him again she couldn't help but fall for him. The most she does to be around him is ask for some advice on things. Like training advice. Often sword fighting with him for fun but often failing as she gets nervous at a crucial moment.

Claws is in Bass.EXE's words. His "Eyes and ears". She didn't know that fact at first until Bass returned to Netcity. Claws relationship to him is like Bubbleman to Shademan. But she knows when she has no choice but follow the others. Often Proto made her return back to them. She's slowly being learned how to be around other Navi's. She's often with Roll because of that. Being with a girl would be a good idea but then she often goes to Enzan and Proto as she liked to hang with boys more.

21XX
Lasher(Lash)

21XXLasher(Lash)

Lash or Lasher is a Maverick hunter who eventually turns maverick after being wounded by her former captain, Sting chameleon

Lash or Lasher is a Maverick hunter who eventually turns maverick after being wounded by her former captain, Sting chameleon. But it takes a long time before she turns maverick as she's strong willed and not wanting to turn into the same monster she's fought for so long.

Lash is a very close friend to X and even Zero. Zero sees Lash as a younger sister to protect. While Lash and X has something for one another. But as X is being very hesitant to say it as he doesn't want to loose her, he keeps it a secret to everyone but Zero. While Lash in her maverick form usually does some weird advances on X while they fight. Throwing him off quite a lot.

Lasher actually has quite a lot of skills. She can play the piano and sing jazz as it was something she learned from her former owner Ange. Or Angelica Warefall as she was mostly known around the world. She was a very well known jazz singer and painter in her younger days. Being well known to all ages up to her death. Lasher took care of her in her first years of activation. Taking care of the old woman who could no longer walk properly anymore. Being stuck in a wheelchair but still being a very energetic and gentle woman. Ange was and still is the only woman that Lasher thinks of more than anyone would as she was her helper reploid. She took it very badly when she passed away under the massive maverick attack.

Lasher also had a relationship with Vile long before he turned into the crazy bastard he is now. She felt bad when he was taken in but also was mad as he had attacked the city and shot off her leg and almost killing her. She still missed him surprisingly though when he was finally gone.