Chapter 1 : Wounds that Return

"While I only promised to have TWICE be a seven member girl-group, I have come to the decision that it will now consist of nine members!" said JYP.

The audience went crazy after hearing this, as they wondered which of their favorite contestants from SIXTEEN still had a chance to join TWICE and debut. All the girls were talented, but there were only 2 more open slots. While a lot of people were tuned in at home, a set of boys were also watching the survival program from the comforts of their dorm...

At the BTS dorm...

"Wow, daebak! Suga hyung might actually be right in his prediction when he said all nine would make it!" said Jungkook.

Jungkook, J-Hope and Jimin were glued to the TV screen while watching the finale of SIXTEEN. RM and Jin eventually walked by after hearing the news that two more members would be added to TWICE.

"Yahhh what's all this fuss about? You guys should be worrying about our next comeback and relaxing while you can rather than watching this. Why do you care so much about the girls the bullied us a few years back anyways?" asked Jin.

RM nodded in agreement but stayed silent as he too was curious about the results. He had a gut feeling about one of the contestants who could be added, and if he was correct, he was worried about how one of the other members may react to it.

"And the next member added to TWICE will be based on who is the most popular to the audience based on the standings at the end of the program!" said the MC.

He handed an envelope to JYP, who was sitting on a judge's panel while overlooking the girls and the crowd. The current lineup for TWICE was Park Jihyo (who would be their official leader), Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Kim Dahyun, and Son Chaeyoung from Korea. They also have two Japanese members confirmed at the moment, being Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina. They stood there with tears in their eyes as they learned they were finally going to debut. Question was, who would be joining them?

"Now based on popular choice with the audience, the next member of TWICE will be...." JYP said.

"If they're doing it by most popular, I think we all know who's going to win" a voice came from behind the boys"

The 5 boys turned their attention away from the TV screen to be greeted by Suga, who walked in still dressed in his pajamas, wearing a beanie and holding a cup of coffee. He joined Namjoon and Jin on the couch.

"Hyung who do you think is next?" questioned Jimin.

"Tzuyu." Suga said in a monotone voice.

Jimin, J-Hope And Jungkook wildly looked at each other with questioning looks on their faces. Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon looked at Yoongi and slightly nodded in agreement. There was no denying that throughout SIXTEEN, Tzuyu was probably deemed the most popular by the audience.

"Chou Tzuyu!!!" yelled JYP.

The audience went ballistic with joy as their favorite would now be a member of TWICE. Tzuyu walked to join the members and bowed to JYP.

"Wow, Hyung can see the future can't he?" asked Jungkook as Jimin and J-Hope simply clapped in awe.

"I see everything," joked Suga. "I can even predict the final member correctly, and I know it'll surprise you..."

"Now who would that be?" Jin asked as all members turned to look at him.

"Hirai Momo." he answered.

"WHATTTTT?" the three of the floor yelled while looking at him in shock.

"Hyung, she was eliminated though wasn't she?" asked Jimin.