Chapter 14 : Run with You

Taehyung's Journal Entry
(arriving home after the date)

You went in for a kiss

A kiss that was sweet like honey

Your lips on mine was something I wanted to feel forever.

A spark flew inside me as I reminisced of our happiest moments.

Moments that I cherish despite the blotches in our past.

For a moment, it made me feel as if there was never a thing to be upset about with you.

Maybe things will be good from here.

Maybe...

I'll let you know who I am....

But not until I get my answer.

Journal Entry End

Taehyung and Tzuyu were now sitting at a table backstage, drinking their beverages while talking. They had caught up with updates on each other such as how TWICE's promotions for their debut was going and how BTS would promote their new album.

Luckily for them, they were seated in a secluded area, away from the eyes and ears of staff and other idols. Tzuyu gave Taehyung a serious look.

"Tae, can I ask you something?"

Taehyung was sipping his drink before pausing to look at her, noticing the change in tone. He put down his can before answering.

"What is it?"

"After our date... I wanted to ask... w...w...what exactly are we?" she stuttered.

Taehyung noticed her sense of nervous washed all over her face. He smiled at her to reassure her.

"I know you have a dating ban. So nothing serious at the moment."

She looked down in disappointment. Taehyung saw a took his hand to her chin to make her face him.

"But I'll wait 3 years for you, if you're willing to stay the way we are..." he said.

She blushed after he confirmed. There really was something more in between them. She was glad that he felt something for her too. Ecstatic in fact, but didn't show it. She simply nodded awkwardly.

"G..great! That's good to hear..." she said.

Her phone dinged, signaling a text message. She looked at it to see who it was, only to find it it was from 3 of her members.

Nayeon: Tzuyu-yahhh, where the hell are you?!?!?!

Chaeyoung: Sorry I missed your calls, my phone was dead... do you still need money?

Momo: Heard you were getting food. I expect some for me when you get back.

Tzuyu shook her head and stood up.

"I need to go back to my members Oppa," she said.

Taehyung nodded.

"Go ahead. I need to head back too. I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

"Alright, good luck on your performance today!" she said.

He raised his fist in agreement with her statement.

"Too you as well!" he said.

She turned to head off in the direction of her dressing room. Taehyung watched her go as she slowly disappeared back through the hallways. He smiled while watching her go. But while she left, his smile slowly disappeared. He let out a sigh while scratching his head.