Chapter 11 : Date Night

Taehyung's Journal Entry:

Today is a very special day.

"First date" with you...

I've been around you enough to know what to do around you by now.

What sets you off.

What makes you happy.

What makes you comfortable with others.

But today....

My experiment begins.

Let's retrace our steps love.

Let's see if you can piece the puzzle back together....

Journal Entry End.

================================

Tzuyu was currently in her room getting ready for her date with Taehyung. None of her members knew where she was going. Dahyun and Chaeyoung weren't even in the room with her while she got ready.

She simply told them she had an errand to run and poof. They all believed her.

He was currently browsing through her gallery of casual dresses. She didn't want to overdo her outfit tonight but also wanted to impress him. She was deciding between a yellow sundress, or a black shoulder-less one. She imagined how she'd look in each dress while furrowing her eyebrows, looking at the mirror. It was then that she had noticed one of her members leaning on the doorway of the room. She turned to see Jeongyeon standing there.

Her and Jeongyeon still haven't talked much since that day, so Tzuyu simply pretended that she didn't see her and tried to keep choosing her outfit.

"You're seeing him today, aren't you"

She turned to see Jeongyeon, smirking at her. Confusion raised all over Tzuyu's face as this was the first time Jeongyeon had actually spoken to her. More surprising is that she knew she was going out to see Tae.

"W...what are you talking about unnie? I just have to run an errand" she replied.

Jeongyeon stepped into her room and approached her, arms crossed.

"You can't get much past me Tzu. Also, didn't I tell you not to see him?"

Tzuyu didn't know how to reply. She couldn't face her and simply looked down at her feet. Suddenly, Jeongyeon began laughing.

She looked up to see her smiling. At her specifically. Something she hasn't seen in a long time.

Jeongyeon then pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry for being so upset at you Tzuyu."

She pulled off and looked into her eyes.

"Look... I can't really tell you why I was upset. It's really complicated... I'll let you know one day but for now... I hope this apology will do..."

Tzuyu was never one who could stay upset at someone for too long. Besides, she was never really upset with Jeongyeon. More confused on her anger. She gladly accepted her apology.

"Let's just put that all behind as Jeong. You tell me when you're ready..."

Jeongyeon nodded. She then playfully smacked her shoulder.

"Wahhh, our maknae is all grown up? Going out on dates? I thought I'd never see the day!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Tzuyu didn't care that Jeongyeon was teasing her. She was just glad to have her back.