Chapter 21 : Tired

The door to the TWICE dorm opened at around 1:00 AM.

Tzuyu had just finally arrived home from her "date" with Jinyoung.

She was absolutely appalled and disgusted.

She made her way into her room to find Chaeyoung and Dahyun already asleep on their respective beds.

"Hope you girls had a better night than I did..." she whispered to herself.

She went over to her closet and grabbed some clothes before leaving the room to go shower. As she showered, she hissed in pain as she grabbed her neck. She quickly stepped out of the shower to look at her neck through the bathroom mirror. There she found, two purple bruises that would be swelling 10x as worse tomorrow.

"Aisshhh, that disgusting freak..." she said.

She hopped back into the shower and finished cleaning up. After doing everything she needed to do, she exited the bathroom and slumped onto her bed, falling into a deep slumber.

===========================

Meanwhile at the BTS dorm

Taehyung was in his room with all the lights off while he laid on his bed. The only light present was that which the moon resonated as it shone through his window, slightly reflecting off of his face.

He was simply browsing through his phone.

"Hmph. Who does this guy think he is?" he said to himself.

He was scrolling through pictures of Jinyoung while internally snarling to himself as he passed by each one. He threw his phone to the other side of his bed and groaned.

KNOCK KNOCK

"What is it?" he said loudly with his hands over his eyes.

The door to his room opened as two people made their way into his room, shutting the door behind them. One sat at the foot of Taehyung's bed while the other grabbed the chair from his desk and moved it closer to the bed. He lifted his hands away from his face and sighed.

"What do you two want?" he asked.

"Vent," said Jimin.

Taehyung sat up.

"There's nothing to talk about," he replied sternly.

"Well, sure there is. There's a matter of you know. The weather? The sky? Our next comeback? Your hobbies? Your opinion of the whole Tzuyu and Jinyoung situation" said Jungkook, earning a light hit from Jimin.

Taehyung covered himself in his blanket and faced the wall.

"There's nothing to talk about," he said once more.

Jungkook sighed as Jimin ran his hands through his own hair.

"Hyung, you know you can tell us anything," said the maknae.

"He's right Taehyungie. We told you we'd always be here for you," said Jimin.

Taehyung suddenly slammed his fist against the wall of his room.

"I SAID THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!" he yelled.

Jungkook and Jimin were taken aback from his sudden outburst. They looked at his face which was red as he took short and quick breaths. They were frightened as they noticed a slight dent in the wall from his fist.

The door to his room suddenly opened as the other members made their way inside. Namjoon stood next to Jungkook as Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the floor. Jin leaned against the door after he shut it.