Chapter 26 : Disguised

Tzuyu was in her room at the dorm as Chaeyoung and Dahyun were on their respective beds.

Tzuyu had taped together the Polaroid that Jinyoung ripped up. She placed it in her wallet next to the other photo that Taehyung had given her on his birthday. She huffed as she looked at the two photos.

She got up and exited the room to grab something to eat in the fridge.

"What's he doing there?"

She heard Nayeon's loud voice emit from downstairs. Tzuyu decided to eavesdrop to her what secrets her member might be hiding.

"I think it's best not to tell Tzuyu. She might go to him and make things worse... Jinyoung is already pissed off,"

"Who are they talking about?" she thought to herself.

She made her way downstairs and saw that Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina were gathered around on the couch. She recognized Sana's voice from the phone. She knew the other members were at the JYP building for their schedules.

"Still... I don't know what he's doing here but I think you guys should tell her," Sana said from the phone.

""I still don't know if that's a good idea..." Jihyo said.

Tzuyu went closer behind them, still unnoticed as she tried to be as discrete as possible.

"If she knew that Taehyung was here, she would burst out of the dorm to go find him," said Nayeon.

Tzuyu froze in her spot.

"Wait... Taehyung...?" she thought to herself.

"Too late,"

Nayeon and Jihyo turned around upon hearing Mina's words as they caught the maknae eavesdropping on their phone call. 

"Where is he," she asked.

"Tzu, we can't tell you. If you're seen with him, it'll just make your situation worse. Not to mention that JYP is in the building. I don't even know why he's here in the first place." said Jihyo.

Tzuyu huffed in defeat. As much as she wanted to go out and find him, they were right. She couldn't put her or her member's careers any more at risk than she already has.

But still...

What's he doing there?

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it," said Nayeon.

She got up to the door and she made her way to open it. A small part of Tzuyu thought for a second that Taehyung would be the one knocking. Here to come see how she was doing. She felt like that was something her would do. Even if they haven't spoken for a while, whenever they see each other she can tell he's still concerned for her. That was just the type of person he was.

But when the door opened, her hopes were immediately killed.

There stood Jinyoung, who she could only assume was there to take her on another one of his "dates."

He didn't even wait for her to get dressed. He stepped into the dorm and simply grabbed her by the wrist before forcefully dragging her out.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yelled.

Jinyoung didn't reply as he slammed the door once the two got out. The other members could only look on, knowing that there wasn't a damn thing they could do about what was happening.

Jinyoung brought her into his car as they drove off. The whole ride was silent. After a few minutes they arrived at their destination. They gout out of his car as he held onto her arm once more while they entered the building.