Chapter 7 : Coincidence?

Taehyung layed on the floor of his practice room next to Jungkook. It was now 3 A.M. the boys had been practicing the choreography for their Run performance.

Namjoon and Jin has gone out to grab some food at a 24/7 diner. Even with being tired, the boys couldn't go to sleep on an empty stomach. Taehyung looked over to see Jungkook on his phone, playing games and Hoseok still practicing in front of the mirror. He got up to walk around and find someone to talk to.

"Be right back bro" he said.

"Mhhmmm" Jungkook hummed in reply.

Taehyung exited the practice room and went to the kitchen. There he saw Yoongi and Jimin sitting on the table, also on their phones.

"Ahh, Taehyung, come sit here! We need to talk" said Jimin.

Tae went to sit down as Yoongi looked at him intently, trying to read him.

"What's up guys?" he asked.

Yoongi didn't say anything. He kept looking at Tae. Simply observing him. Jimin then spoke up.

"So.... you and Tzuyu. You guys a thing again?"

Taehyung knew he couldn't avoid this question. He wasn't exactly trying to hide anything from his members. He just knew that some of them didn't approve of it. One of them, was sitting at the table, eyeing him down silently. 

"Well..... not exactly. We-"

"Good. Keep it that way."

Yoongi finally spoke up. He was still staring at Tae, his eyes trying to tell him something.

Taehyung scratched his head.

"Aishhh, it's not that easy hyung."

"Sure it is. You've done it for the past few years now. What difference does it make now? Seeing her will be dangerous for both her and our group. You could potentially putting our careers on the line here. All after we've finally gotten to a higher point in our careers. And for what? Some hopeless love you want to relive from back in high school? Don't be selfish Tae. Think about everyone. Besides, what makes you think she's changed?" he said.

Tae thought about this.

"He's right. What makes me think she has changed at all?" he thought to himself.

He ran his hands through his hair and stayed silent. He thought about the night of the JYP invitational banquet. He had so much fun with Tzuyu. He was meeting her again after losing her for so long. He didn't want to let that go. But....

What made him think that she had really changed.

Sure, she seemed initially nice. She did seem worried about what happened to 'Jae Won.' But what would happen when she found out who she was. He knew he couldn't hide his identity forever. Sooner or later he'd have to tell her.

"I don't know exactly hyung. I missed her is all. I thought that, maybe since she didn't recognize me, I could have the friendship that I once lost with her" he said.

Yoongi sighed at this.

"Honestly hyung just let him be. Tae isn't stupid. He won't do anything bad" said Jimin while patting Taehyung on the back.

Yoongi shrugged at this.

"Do whatever you want. I'm just here to offer my two cents. I won't say I'll support your decision. I'm just telling you what's on my mind. I don't mean to offend you. You guys just know I'm blunt," said Yoongi.

"I know hyung, thanks" said Taehyung.

Yoongi nodded and got up to find Jungkook and Hoseok. Now Taehyung and Jimin were left in the kitchen.