Chapter 2 : I Need U

The TWICE dorm that night

"Wow, it's finally over. Can you believe it guys? We'll be debuting soon and finally living our dreams!" said Jihyo, the new leader of TWICE.

All the girls clapped in celebration as they stood in the new dorm provided to them by JYP. They all began to cut into a large cake that was given to them by their new label mates, GOT7, when their leader JB came over to congratulate them and wish them luck in the future. They all began to dig into the delicious cake while blasting some of their favorite songs. Dahyun and Jeongyeon began doing their own cover of EXO's Call Me Baby, creating their own choreography to it, until Momo came in during the chorus to show off her incredible dancing ability.

"Wow, daebak! No wonder JYP allowed you into the group. Regardless of you being eliminated, there's no denying that you were the best dancer among us all!" said Nayeon.

"Thanks. I really appreciate being here with you all when I didn't expect it at all!" said Momo.

All the members continued to have fun while laughing amongst each other. Except for one.

That would be Chou Tzuyu.

Yes she sat with them and laughed along when someone told a joke or two, but she was well known to be quieter compared to the rest except for maybe Mina. She just quietly ate her cake while enjoying the current moment. She tried to remember everything that brought her to where she was today. From all the hardships she's faced and the people who helped here along the way, to all the mistakes she's made. She can't quite put her finger on it, but she feels a slight feeling of regret, but she can't quite make out why.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Oh crap, first night here and we're already getting a noise complaint" said Jeongyeon.

"Here I'll get it, everyone clean up and bit and look presentable!" ordered Jihyo.

She quickly ran to open the door and to her surprise was greeted by JYP himself.

"Mind if I come in for a short moment?" he asked.

"Oh of course sir!" she exclaimed.

"Hahaha, no need for formalities, we're all technically family now after all" JYP said as he walked in.

The girls proceeded to stand up and bow to him, while he quickly raised his hand signaling for them to stop.

"Sorry to interrupt your celebration girls but I have an important announcement regarding tomorrow" he said.

"What is it?" Sana asked with the others looking on with questionable expressions.

"Well... to celebrate the new formation of TWICE, I've decided to host a celebration performance! I have invited artists from other companies to attend so please, be there so that they can perform for you." he explained.

The girls cheered as they would get the opportunity to see some of their favorite groups perform.

"Wow that's amazing sir, thank you!" said Nayeon.

"Excuse me, but can we get an idea of who'll be performing tomorrow?" asked Dahyun as the other members looked in anticipation.

"Well, to sum it up most of SM will be there so Red Velvet, Shinee, and EXO. iKon, Seventeen, Monsta X and BTS will be attending as well." he finished.

They looked up as they heard the last group.

BTS.

A group they were all too familiar with.