Chapter 40 : MAMA 2016

A/N : Not everything will be in order according to what actually happened this night. Please forgive me if I missed anything or if I got anything wrong.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome next to the red carpet, TWICE!"

TWICE walked on as a sea of paparazzi swarmed them for photos of the nine girls in their beautiful gowns for the night. TWICE easily had one of the best years in KPOP with their hits Cheer Up and TT. They've become the center of attention among many groups this year in terms of who had the most successful year.

The nine girls bowed and did their intro in front of the crowd.

"One in a million, annyeonghaseyo, TWICE inmida!"

The crowd cheered as the girls took pictures. Despite the smiles on their faces, all of them were extremely nervous for their performance tonight. They wanted it to be perfect.

They soon bowed and moved into the actual venue where they were directed to the dressing room they were given to get ready in. The hallway was large and filled with many people in suits and dresses, walking around hurriedly as the program was set to start very soon. In this specific corridor there were a total of 4 dressing rooms, with two on each side. The side across from TWICE had Monsta X and GOT7. As they neared their dressing room...

"Omo, What a coincidence!" Nayeon exclaimed.

The sign in the front of the door next to their dressing room read:

방탄소년단

Bangtan Seonyeondan.

As the girls stood outside their dressing room, Tzuyu suddenly felt an arm wrap around her shoulders.

"How's my lovely girlfriend doing on this fine evening?"

She groaned internally and rolled her eyes at the voice.

It could only belong to Jinyoung.

She pushed herself off of him and dusted her shoulders off.

"I'd appreciate it if you left me alone tonight," she said.

He gave her a frustrated look.

"Hmm, you've been so cold to me lately and I don't really appreciate it," he said.

"If she said leave her alone then leave her alone!"

All eyes were on Jihyo for defending the maknae of her group.

He snickered at her as the girls turned around once their room opened. But before leaving, he grabbed Tzuyu on the wrist and placed a kiss on her lips. She quickly pushed herself off of him and slapped him.

"What the hell Jinyoung!"

He looked at her with more fury in his eyes. He took a step closer to her until he felt a sharp pain in his arm. Before he knew it, he had his arm pinned behind his back as TWICE looked on with shocked expressions on their faces.

"She said back off, didn't she?"

The voice was deep. Deep enough to only belong to one person.

Kim Taehyung.

The members of BTS were behind him as they watched the situation unfold. Quickly, Namjoon and Seokjin tried to pry Taehyung off of him.

"What's going on?"

Jackson and Jaebum from GOT7 stepped out of their dressing room as Jinyoung angrily walked back into theirs. Namjoon quickly bowed at them.

"Sorry for causing this ruckus. We didn't mean anything by it."