Chapter 17 : Advice

A few days had passed since the MAMA Awards. Taehyung sat on the couch of the living room in the BTS dorm while accompanied by Jungkook and Jimin while watching TV. While the other two were fully immersed into the show they were watching, Taehyung was busy on his phone. Texting a certain someone.

Texting a now girlfriend of his.

Taehyung : Have you eaten yet today?

Tzuyu : Yes Oppa. Though, I wish I knew how to cook my own food. Takeout gets tiring and cooking seems fun :)

Taehyung : Cooking was never my strong suit... I can't even microwave a bowl of ramen properly without the risk of burning down the dorm...

On the other end, Tzuyu was laughing at his jokes as she imagined the mess he made while cooking.

She was currently alone in the maknae room, as Dahyun and Chaeyoung had gone out. Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and Mina has gone out to do some shopping. Momo was currently at a photo shoot with on of their managers. Jeongyeon was the only other person home.

The door to their room slightly opened as Jeongyeon peeked her head inside. Tzuyu saw her and smiled as her unnie made her way over to sit next to her on the bed. She simply sat in silence was she observed the maknae texting on her phone with a smile on her face. Jeongyeon had never seen her so happy. Jeongyeon took this opportunity to grab her arm lightly, causing Tzuyu to look up from her phone.

"Tzuyu, can we talk?"

Tzuyu looked at her. There was a hint of nervousness in her eyes. Jeongyeon could also sense that her body tensed up. She then placed her hands on Tzuyu's lap and gently rubbed her legs.

"Don't worry. It won't end up like the last time in the kitchen..." Jeongyeon said.

Tzuyu then slightly nodded as relief flushed through her face. She put her phone down as the two faced each other on the bed.

"Tzu... what's Taehyung to you?"

"Well... he's a number of things. I feel that he's someone that genuinely cares about me. He never fails to amaze me. He's always the nicest to me and he always knows what can make me laugh. He's so playful. While I'm someone who's shy and sometimes hard to approach, he made it seem like it was nothing to him. As if we've known each other for years..." she finished.

Jeongyeon sat there while nodding.

"Do you ever feel anything odd while you're around him?"

Tzuyu tilted her head in confusion.

"What do you mean unnie?"

"Just tell me. Do you ever get weird feelings when you're around him?"

Tzuyu thought about this for a moment. She did now that she thought about it.

"He seems to know me so well. Despite barely meeting a few months ago. It's like he knows just what makes me happy. What makes me tick. How to comfort me. How to make me blush. He plays his cards very well.." she said.

Jeongyeon nodded.

"She still can't put two and two together..." she thought.

"One more question then."

Tzuyu looked at her, awaiting to be asked.

"How does he make you feel compared to Jae Won all those years ago?"

Tzuyu's breath hitched upon hearing his name.

"W..w..why do you ask..?" she asked.

"Because. I've never seen you as happy around a guy before. You used to always shrug them off or ignore them. But for Taehyung it was different. Does he remind you of him?" Jeongyeon asked.