Chapter 44 : Our Night

Taehyung Journal Entry

Tonight was a night for celebration.

A celebration that was in the making for a long, long time.

A celebration I feared would have never come.

I've met you again my love. And this time I promise to hold you tighter than before.

I'm not letting you go this time. And don't you dare stray away from me again.

Because if you do, I know my heart won't be able to handle being apart from you once more.

It was fate that we found each other again.

For I feared that I might have lost you forever.

But for right now, none of that matters.

The only thing that truly holds great importance....

Is you. Chou Tzuyu.

Journal Entry End.

"Hey, I'm back!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

She walked back into their private room at the restaurant they were eating at after using the restroom. Luckily for them, the restaurant was empty. This is because it was closed. How might they be eating there you might ask?

Simple answer.

The restaurant is owned by Jeongyeon's father.

The members of both TWICE and BTS knew of Taehyung and Tzuyu's reunion. As a private way for them to celebrate, Jeongyeon asked her father if he could allow them to eat there in peace for the night to which he happily accepted.

The two stood up as they grabbed plates for the food they'd be eating. The two were starving, with Tzuyu not being able to eat well for the past few days. They were lucky to be treated to a buffet of freshly cooked meals. Just for them.

"We're not gonna get caught this time, right?" Taehyung asked as he piled his plate with pieces of bread and fried rice.

She shrugged.

"Who cares? That's not gonna stop me from being with you this time," she said from behind him, piling her own plates as well with fish cakes and various noodle dishes.

He smiled from her reassurance. For once in a very long time, he saw the girl he fell in love with as a kid. She was exactly the way she was before their whole crazy mess even happened. The room was filled with their laughter as they piled the plates with food, with the occasional teasing and bickering between the two in between. The feeling was great for the both of them. The two eventually made their way back to their table and began to dig into their food. They no longer cared how they looked in front of each other. Besides, it's not like they haven't eaten in front of each other hundreds of times.

This was just the first time they could do it comfortably in a very long time.

Before Tzuyu even took a bite out of any of her food, she watched as he took his first bite, quickly turning to his second, then his third and so on. She watched with a smile on her face as she reminisced of the times that she'd stare at him as he ate at late night diners. Watching as he scarfed down food too fast for his stomach to digest. She was happy to see that even now he still acted the same. He hadn't changed a bit and she loved that about him.