Chapter 36 : Jealousy

"Tzuyu..."

"Mmmm..."

Momo nudged Tzuyu who was asleep on the couch. Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes to see the Japanese member in front of her.

"Check your phone Tzu," Momo said.

Unconsciously, Tzuyu reached for the coffee table in front of the couch and grabbed her phone. She lazily opened her eyes to see the lock screen with about 20 missed calls from Jinyoung. The last notification was a text that read:

"I'll be there in 30,"

That was sent 15 minutes ago.

"You okay Tzu?" Momo asked.

Tzuyu didn't reply. Instead she scoffed at herself. She internally thought to herself

"I don't need Taehyung,"

"I can tell him to go away if you want," Momo explained.

Tzuyu stood from the couch and stretched while yawning.

"It's okay Momo. I'll go," she said.

Momo looked at her with surprise. Every time she had ever had to do something with Jinyoung she always spoke of it with such distaste. She found it odd that for once Tzuyu was willing to subject herself to one of his "publicity dates."

Tzuyu cleaned up her mess from the couch before retiring to her room. Dahyun was still asleep while Chaeyoung was drawing on her bed. Tzuyu picked out some necessities and headed to the restroom to take a long and warm shower.

After doing everything she needed to do, Tzuyu picked out a nice and casual outfit. A flannel with light blue jeans seemed a good option of the day.

"Wahhh, daebak. Looking good as always Tzu!" Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu did a little twirl and hair flip to go along with her look before bursting into laughter from embarrassment. She headed out of her room and to the front door. She opened it to find Jinyoung just getting out of his car.

"Good morning," she said to him while smiling.

Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion.

"She's never this cheery when she sees me..." he thought to himself.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked while batting his eyebrows.

She shrugged.

"Just here to enjoy the day with my boyfriend," she said while emphasizing on the last word before stepping into his car.

He looked at her in disbelief. He wasn't sure if this was a facade or genuine. Either way, he didn't care. He already liked this Tzuyu way more.

They got into his car to begin their long day ahead of them.

==============================

Taehyung sat in RM's studio as he gave him some tips about songwriting. Currently, BTS was preparing for their WINGS album. A special part of the album included being able to highlight each member through individual solo songs.

Taehyung listener intently to gain as much knowledge as he could from the leader.

He also listened intently as a way to get his mind off of the events of yesterday. To get his mind off of her.

KNOCK KNOCK

The door to RM's studio opened as Jimin peeked his head inside.

"Jungkook and I are gonna grab coffee. Do you guys want anything?" he asked.