Chapter 30: Old Feeling Never Seem to Die!

Her lips felt so amazing as they moved quickly with mine. My lower back hit the counter of their kitchen; her hands running down my sides as she slid her tongue into my mouth, which I gladly opened for her.

Everything felt as if we were sharing our very first kiss once again. I found myself being lifted up on the counter while she moaned quietly into my mouth.

My emotions were on a tight wire, my heart was pounding, and my chest was heaving greatly as she pulled away for breath. I slowly opened my eyes, but still had no time to really react as her teeth scrapped gently along my jaw-line and down to my neck. My fingers ran down her back as her breath kissed against my collarbone. However, my brain seemed to finally register what was going on. I moved my hands to her hips and gently pushed her back.

"Dey?" She asked with a worried look. I sighed as I shook my head. I jumped off the counter, landed on my good leg and leaned against the counter for more support.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to do this with you." I said honestly. She bit her lip as she leaned against the island.

"What are you talking about...?" She questioned as she crossed her arms, yet no eye contact was given.
I frowned as I studied her facial features.

"I'm not going to be the girl who whenever you decide to come home is there for you..." I said as I looked at the floor. "I came here... because I wanted to give you back all the things you ever gave me. I wanted closure...." I explained to her.

I looked up to see her looking out the side window, her arms still crossed. I didn't say anything after that until she looked directly at me.

I could tell she was upset, but I needed to do this for me. "This... can't happen." I said firstly, my heart tearing. "It was nice seeing you though..." I said as I moved to her, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah." She said as she moved away from me. I frowned as I looked down at her slightly. Her eyes looked sad, but she wore a stern face as she looked at me, standing up straight now as we locked eyes evenly. "You should go." I looked at her for a moment then sighed.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said as I walked out of her kitchen. I looked at Alexis who nodded. "Thank you for the delicious breakfast, Mrs. Faye.

We need to get going though. It was nice to see you guys again." I smiled somewhat at them as I turned around, grabbing my crutches and heading for the front door.