Chapter 33: About Deanney Dreams

Get off, you're being immature." I said as I looked elsewhere. For a few seconds, I felt like how I did when we were eighteen . I took in a breath of air as I felt her hips grind into mine.

"How am I acting immature? I'm telling you my feelings." She said in an angry tone. "Will you please look at me, Dey." She said more than asked.
I chewed on the inside of my cheek as I looked up at her. "What is it that you dreamt about while your in that coma...?" She asked out of nowhere.

I glared up at her as I tried to buck her off.

However, that just made my situation that much more... well frustrating as I found my arms being pinned above my head. "Can you just answer the question?"

"I dreamt about missing you, I dreamt about us being together again. You came back from New York and we just... we were back together. My mom knew we were together, we were both happy. There, I told you." I said with a harsh tone.
I looked up at her and frowned to see her face was sad. "What? I told you."

"If you missed me so much Deanney, why didn't you go to my house and ask for my new number?" She asked as her brows furrowed. I rolled my eyes as I got my strength back and shoved her off of me.

"Can you stop? And don't blame me; I'm not the one who left." I said with an annoyed tone. I sat up and pulled my good leg up to my chest. I closed my eyes as I felt her arms enclose around me. I took in a sharp breath.

"I know... I was just wondering." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. "This is pointless of me, isn't it...?" She asked another question. I tensed as I thought about what she had asked.

"I don't know. This is too crazy Jessica...." I frowned as I let myself fall into her arms. "I'm not mad at you for leaving. I was at first, but I'm not anymore. I'm more annoyed at the fact that you're back and... I don't want to let myself get close to you again because I know... that I'll just be disappointed when you leave to go back in a few days." I said honestly.

I could feel her hands tighten around me, but then she let go. I looked up at as I watched her stand. I could feel my heart tug, despite what my head kept telling me. She wore a sad smile she ran a hand through her hair.

"I know. I have to get home though; I have to wake up early to give Nico his medication...

It was really nice to finally get out what I've wanted to tell you for years." She said as she leaned down and kissed my head. I closed my eyes as I fought the tears. "Maybe we can talk later... if you want?" She asked. I didn't say anything at, all I gave her was a slight nod. "Bye" She said, not waiting for me to say goodbye. I watched her walk away from me for the second time and it seemed to hurt all the same.

I sighed as I leaned up against the supportingbeam. I looked out of the big hole in the wall and frowned, shaking my head asI gripped my hands into my pants. What the hell was I going to?

A/N: Actually, i just want to shared... while writing this.. i got so many flashback.. but, Jessica has a point, if Deanney really miss her, why not go to Jessica's house and asked for her new number...
The question is, can they reconcile, and start all over again? Or they just move on and forget everything..