Chapter 39: Danger Zone!

——- Jessica's POV—-

So... who has ever been in this situation before? When your ex just decides to stumble back into your life when things are finally looking up? Not that Kimmy was really a bad girlfriend... she just wasn't meant for me.
But now I stand here, with her between me and Deanney, in a very awkward position. Oh, did I mentioned that she still said we were dating? Oh! great.... This is going to be a lovely day.

I looked around to see Deanney's face, and it wasn't one of enjoyment. She had this mixture of confusion and anger running through her facial lines.

Kimmy turned to me as she was about to lean down and kiss, but I quickly turned my head so that she just brushed her lips on my cheek.

"What the hell baby?" She said as she pulled back. The only person I could really see was Deanney's hurt and betrayed face. I frowned as I moved around and grabbed Deanney's hands. She looked down at me slightly with a pained looked.

"She's kidding, right?" Deanney droned out. I looked back at a rather frustrated and confused Kimmy.

"Kidding about what?" Kim asked in the same tone.

"We aren't dating, Kimmy." I said to the both of them. I turned around completely to give her my full attention. Kimmy looked shocked as I said these truthful words. "Don't you remember? We broke up just before I was leaving for Thanksgiving." I watched as her jaw dropped slightly.

"You got to be kidding me... how could you take that seriously? We fought over that brat!" She said as she pointed her finger at Nico.

I ground my teeth together as I grew even more annoyed at this predicament. However, my mood changed quickly as I noticed Nico was now standing before me and Kimmy, her looking down at him. "Move brat, adults are talking."
I was about to say something to that when I felt Deanney's hand on my arm.
I looked back at her to see her shaking her head, as if telling me to let Nico speak on his behalf.

"First of all, my name is not brat. My name is Nico. Second of all, Jessy told me about you two breaking up. As for the reason seems kind of childish of you seeing as how she just wanted to spend the holidays with close ones. I'm not the one who ruined your relationship with her, that was all on you.

To be honest, I'm quite content she isn't seeing you anymore. She's much better off with her soul mate anyway. I've been hoping to see Jessy smile like this for many months now." Nico said as he turned to look up at me with a small smile.

I felt Deanney's hand grip my arm a little tighter. "If you can't accept that you messed up, that's your problem.
But please, don't come over uninvited and act like nothing even happened, it just makes you look like an idiot." He announced, both me and Deanney astounded by his choice of words.
He patted Astro's head as he walked back into my bedroom to more than likely lay down. I cleared my throat as I looked back at Kimmy, who didn't look too pleased.

"Wow.... What a little brat." She said as she rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at this situation.

"What's so funny?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "So, you're cheating on me then?" I was about to rebut that, but Deanney sighed in annoyance as she moved to the front door, opening it.

"Look, it's clear that the two of you are over. So, can you please just leave so we can finish packing her living room?" Deanney said as she looked at Kimmy.

"Are you kidding me?" Kimmy said as she looked at me, ignoring Deanney's presence. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. "Unbelievable... so this bitch is your 'soul mate' eh?" She said as she attempted to size up Deanney. "She likes rough sex." Kimmy said as she walked past her, bumping her shoulder roughly with Deanney's.

My cheeks flushed as I stood next to Deanney, the two of us watching Kimmy walk out of my life. We stood in an awkward silence once the door shut.

She didn't look at me for a moment as I seemed to love staring at the slight crack in my front door.

"So..." She started. I looked up at her to see her rubbing the back of her neck, a slight smirk on her face. She looked down at me as I raised my eyebrow at her interesting stature. "Since when do you like it rough?"

I stood there, shell shocked as I watched her smirk turn into a devious grin. I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment as I smacked Deanney's arm.

She laughed brightly as she pulled me close to her. I sighed in contentment as I rest my head against her shoulder.

A/N: Hey guys, be nice to me... please i need inspiration.. lol... comment or review is a good start ..:-)