Chapter Five

"L-luca? What are you doing here?" I asked, this was unexpected but at the same time it wasn't. I never knew with Luca. "Jamie this is Luca, my boyfriend. The one I just told you about."

"I just stopped by, weren't we suppose to meet at the park?" he completely ignored my statement. Guess that did not calm him down at all. I should be scared, I am.

"I called you remember?" I reminded him, trying to not show my fear. Luca hates it when I show that I'm scared of him. But how can I not show my fear when he looks.. Like that. Emotionless face, eyes, everything.

"Ah yes I remember. In order to spend your precious time with him." Luca's eyes went towards Jamie. Glaring him down, Jamie looked away towards me. Looking for some help, some back up. I'm sorry Jamie. I can't do anything unless for some strange miracle Luca has a change of heart.

"Luca look I'm sorry its just my brothers-"

"Oh yeah I know perfectly. Look either you tell them or I'll show up to your house personally." he spoke in a monotone voice. Giving me no way around this situation.

"Don't show up to my house." I said too quickly, but came up with something else when he glared towards me. "We can go together." He looked happy with that answer. Good enough.

"Very well than. If you're going to tell them we might as well go right about now?" Luca demanded. Almost pulling me to my feet.

"But Jamie and I are hanging out.. why don't you come with us?" I asked. Luca looked reluctant but agreed nonetheless which surprised me a whole lot since Luca wasn't a fan of groups of people and noisy kids. But than again, who was. I was most not a fan of small kids making noises at all the 'cool' parts. Luca sat next to us at the movies and had his arm around me the entire time, keeping as much contact as he could.

"Well bye Jamie. Darren and I have something to discuss." Luca pulled me away before Jamie or myself could say something. Jamie looked quite sad but just smiled and waved. Before turning away with his head down, that hurt so much. A heartbroken Jamie broke my heart too.

"Luca I said we'll go but-"

"Look we're going to go so I could finally visit you whenever the hell I want and we can see each other without the fear of your brothers seeing us. Now Jamie knows and he might as well tell the whole world."

"Jamie isn't like that." I mumbled. But he didn't respond as he threw me into his car and we drove to my house where my parents and brothers would be. There was no turning back now, well there was but not with Luca around.

"Dad, family.. This is my boyfriend Luca." I looked at my hands on my lap, not really wanting to look at their reactions.

"First of all, you told me you didn't like guys. Now you're coming home with someone twice as older than you. No way Darren!" Brian was reacting faster than my actual father.

"I'm right here." Luca stated calmly.

"It's fine that you like boys but not him, defiantly not him" I looked over to dad. He was always serious and hadn't smiled much since mom was diagnosed with cancer, it killed him to the very core. "Absolutely not." he said. I looked at Luca. He was serious and trying to be calm, but he began getting that defensive look in his eyes.

"I love your son, I know I'm older than him but that doesn't mean anything-"

"I forbid this from happening. It will stop now." dad growled. "Darren doesn't need someone like you corrupting him. That is final." I couldn't believe this. I knew my brothers wouldn't approve but I thought dad would understand.

"I thought you would support me to be happy. I thought you would understand!?" I began arguing. But I couldn't help it. He was not stopping me from seeing Luca. I stood up and Luca stood up with me.

"You can't stop me from seeing Luca. Come on Luca." So Luca nodded and we made our way to the front door.

"You better now walk out the door or I swear Darren."

"I'll see you later dad."