Chapter Fifteen

Luca was gone for the meantime, leaving me alone but not before securing all the locks. I need to find something to communicate with my dad. I need to get out of this place. Luca hasn't given me any freedom ever since I 'fell.' It's been two weeks and I've been trapped. Making sure I never leave his sight whatsoever. He has been too on edge, I'm guessing there is something wrong. Who knows? All I know is that I need to find a way out of here.

Luca locked everything. Windows, doors, basement. I'm a prisoner in this home. Literally. Every time I mention to Luca that I want to leave, get some fresh air he acts like I want to runaway. Even if that is the case. "What do you mean you want to leave?" Luca questions.

"I need fresh air. It's been a long time. Please Luca. I love you, you know I won't leave."

"Oh I know you won't, it won't go well if you attempt." Luca explained like it was the most normal thing ever. Before actually letting me get some fresh air. All the while holding my hand the whole time, never once letting me go. "Just accept me, the faster the more you'll get used to it.

Then I think to myself, what did I ever see in Luca and his possessiveness. It's quite frustrating, him being so insecure. But of course I want to leave him. After everything he is doing. Keeping me trapped. Was this his was of telling me that he loved me? Cause if so it's so twisted and again, at this point I wanted nothing to do with him. I need to escape. 

**

After while of being here alone, I came across a phone attached to the wall. Talk about old. 

I dialed the number I know by heart. "Dad-"

"Darren! DARREN?? Where are you- you just decide to runaway! We have been worried sick how could you do this we have been looking for you. We haven't slept well! How could you do this to us! Darren are you listening or you're ignoring me-" Dad panicked, seemingly to not know my distress.

"SHUT UP..- look dad he took me I don't know where I am you-" I tried to tell him as much as I could but my luck ran out it seemed. 

"Darren?" I jumped back and dropped the phone, it dangled by the telephone wire.

"Luca I-"

"What are you doing?" Luca stepped forward and I stepped back. "Who are you talking to Darren?" Luca tilted his head as if he was confused and picked up the phone that was dangling.

"I was just talking to my dad-"

"Are you trying to leave me?" Luca questioned.

"No! Oh god no. I love you. I just didn't want him to worry." I explained. 

"Well that's good. Wouldn't want you leaving me." Luca smiled slightly and put the phone to his ear and listened closely to whatever my dad was saying on the other line.

"He's in good hands sir. I told you I love your son. No worries, okay talk to you soon." Luca hung up the phone and ripped it out the wall, throwing it on the ground and looked at me with fury in his eyes. "Come along, you're going to meet my family once again."