Chapter Sixteen

In no time, Luca and I were all dressed and ready to go to the restaurant. We were both in matching clothes which I found extremely odd, it made me feel weird. Luca made sure that I had the best attitude possible by threatening me that he would lock me up in one room instead of the whole house. I complied. We were now in the restaurant and ordered our drinks

"So Darren how did you and Luca met?" Mary me directly.

"At a bookstore actually. We were both looking at the same section and same book then just started talking about how good the movie might be and then he invited me to the movies and that's how a I met him." that's how I met a psychopath.

"Aw well isn't that sweet." Mary said, looking between both of us and smiling like were both happily together. No problems in the entire fucking world. She was just as crazy as these other people, Luca and his siblings. Especially Mica who supposedly killed Luca's ex boyfriend.

"Indeed it is." Mica said. "Lets get down to business-"

"Not now." Luca snapped angry, while glaring at Mica. He has been pretty snappy today. Or every day.

"Are you all ready to order or do you need a couple of more minutes?" the waitress asked.

"We're ready." Mary said. We all ordered, they all got raw, which was disgusting. Who eats raw meat. With blood still present. "Anyways, Mica is right. We need to get this down before they take the house."

Luca sighed. "Darren, there's a family loan we got, land. Depressingly all my lovely siblings have already gotten their loan. I'm the only one but it needs to be under a marriage name. I need you to be that person." Luca looked at me like I had no other choice. Like I was suppose to say yes, did he just ask me to marry him?

"Is that why you bought me here?" I asked.

"Darren, I love you and I honestly do want to marry you. I don't care about the land but my mother needs it." Luca explained, this is not how I want to be married.

"Look Luca, I love you too but I can't do this. I still have a life to get back to." I replied, I can't just agree to marry him just so this Mary can get her land. He never stopped to think about me and how I would feel.

"Darren this is our life now. Us two together. You need to get that through your head and we are doing this whether you like it or not." Luca's voice began getting louder.

"Who do you think you are!? Luca you don't own me and I'm not doing this." I stood up from the chair, staring him down. I know I'm risking my life but this was just ridiculous.

"There's no argument. Sit down Darren!" Luca hissed, standing up too. Not backing down one bit. "This is the last time I'm letting you talk back to me like that.

"You never even loved me. You were using me." I realized." I hate you." I don't know why it hurt if I was trying to escape Luca and his crazy family. But it hurt to think that he never loved me. He was the only one who ever made me feel loved, welcomed.

"What did you say?" Luca stood in front of me now. "We're leaving." Luca grabbed my arm in a tight grasp which was painful. Extremely painful.

"Luca that hurts stop!" I groaned, feeling the bruises already forming from being roughly handled by the one who told me he would never hurt me. Promises don't mean a thing by someone who is obsessed with me rather than loves me, or rather than someone who is using me.

"Look you will do this and be the good husband. You have no say, I was going to give you time but you are crossing my patience."