Chapter Twenty- Three

Luca's Pov: (When Darren was fourteen years old) 

I stalked through the woods, going to the one place he always ran to. Darren ran around the woods and I stalked him like a creep. He is mine, I have a reason to stalk him. He giggled as he jumped, avoiding the puddles that were made from the earlier thunderstorm. I stayed with him as he played, I wanted to approach him but I couldn't. I wanted him to enjoy his freedom and normality a little longer before I decide to mark him as my own and take him away. 

 "I told you to stay away from him." I didn't even flinch as I felt the footstep approach me. His father. 

"You can't keep us apart." I stated. 

"Yes we can and we will, now leave my land or I will call war upon your kind." 

When Darren was sixteen 

I watched as he and this Jamie kid walked out of the school building. I despised him so much. Couldn't he stay away from my Darren. He poked Darren and made him giggle. His laugh is the most amazing thing ever. Soon I will be the one making him laugh and moan. 

Every night I would remind him who he belongs to as I make him scream under me, from pleasure of course. I will never hurt him, never. I will take good care of him. Make love to him, over and over again. To that perfect body of his that just begged for attention. Begged to be taken the rough way, to leave my mark everywhere. Every inch of his body. I could barely contain myself, I had to leave the premises so I wouldn't kidnap him. 

Present Time

I hummed to myself as I walked into the woods. The moon was shining, I was enjoying the moon shine down on me. I stopped by to feed on a human girl. She screaming in agony, music to my sadistic self. I couldn't help but feel content. A little insane. But I am a 'blood sucking monster.' According to Darren that is, don't worry Darren I still love you. 

"You need to leave." his father said once I stood in front of the house where Darren was. 

"Not a chance." I say."I waited sixteen years for my mate. Not including the lifetime I waited before he was even born. You can't keep us apart. And most of all, you can't hold him back." 

"We can do our best." 

"Ah yes, alpha blood line.. watch him kill each one of you. I will come back after and laugh at your dead corpse. You knew you couldn't contain the beast inside of him. Now he's angry. I feel his anger and I love it."  His dad kept a poker face but I knew he was panicking on the inside."He's mine and you can't keep him away."

It was true. I could feel Darren slowly becoming angrier, well his wolf, becoming angrier at being contained for so long. A wolf shouldn't be trapped. Especially not one so strong and powerful. But they did so, trying to give him a normal life. But Darren will never have a normal life. Not with me around. I will make sure we get married, I will mark him everywhere on his body so everyone knows he's mine and mine alone. Not even his parents will be able to keep us apart. 

Darren's POV:

These past days have been strange. Everyone is wary around me and dropping plates. Like I would kill them any second. "D-darren?" Alexander asked. "Do you want some food?" Since when did Alex freaking stutter. I had no clue. I accepted the food and ate in my room while on the computer. 

"Is something wrong?" Jamie asked. I shook my head. I couldn't take the conversation I could here from my room, the conversation my mom and dad were having was in the basement. I was in my room. One floor between us. How in the world was I able to hear that.  I could here the tiniest sounds, everywhere. Jamie looked at me scared, like I would kill him in any second. But I'm not capable of murder. At least that I know of.