Chapter Twenty-Five

"You will be okay." Luca mumbled, petting my head like I was some sort of dog. "We will be able to be together now. You just need to relax and take deep breaths." I began struggling when I felt shocks going through my body, and not pleasurable shocks. These were painful all through my body. From my head to my toes, it made it difficult for me to get air into my lungs. What was going on?

"I love you but your wolf just might kill everyone in a mile radius, can't have that." Lucas talked to me as if I was some sort of child.

"Boss it's almost time." What was going on, everything began getting blurry the more I struggled to get these chains off of me. But I was trapped, I hated the feeling of being trapped. It made me feel weak, I didn't want to feel week.

Everything flashed through my eyes, my parents, friends, my whole life flashed through my mind. Making me fall back in shock as it all became nothing but something that happened. It no longer effected me, or made me happy. I was not transforming into a monster and I couldn't control it.

Lucas Pov:

He began struggling even more now. I took a look at the chains and realized that he was stronger. We made this chains as strong as we could. But I knew it wouldn't hold him. The shock throughout his body wasn't enough either. This is what happens when you try to hold and Alpha in for seventeen years. Almost eighteen. Now he will be unstoppable.

"Well these chains can't hold him for any longer we're just going to have to hope for the best." my guards looked scared. "You all can run off before he decides to attack." they nodded and left quickly. A wolf who is in full control kills any other creature, except for his mate of course which is me. Slowly Darren became more and more lose. He broke the chains and began shifting into his wolf form. His eyes turned grey while his fur became so red, it looked like he went on a killing spree already. He fell on all fours and it seemed like he was adjusting to his new form. He shook himself and stood, tall and proud. Like a true Alpha should. He growled at me. Stepping up to me, glaring at me with those grey eyes.

"I'm sorry, I tried the best I could but you know how it went down." I told him, he was angry because I didn't let him escape soon enough.

You are the worst mate ever. Can you not do anything right!?

"How the hell was I suppose to do anything when your human form was as stubborn and hard headed. If you couldn't get through to him how did you think I would have!"

That was not my fault, they had brainwashed him into thinking he was human. We must go now mate, we can't keep our future pack waiting.

I smirked at that, he acknowledged me as his mate and nothing less. I was proud to have him as a mate.

Snap out of it, we must go.

I followed him, as fast as he was going, along side of him. All I saw him as was a red blur that passed through the trees. He looked beautiful, I was blessed with such a mate. I couldn't believe that I was away from him for so long. If I could have, I would have helped release him years ago, but of course it was impossible.

But now he was free and stronger than ever. Everyone would submit to his every command.

Most tried running away but you can't outrun an Alpha, in no time he was on the borderline of where the territory finished. Making everyone stop where they were and bow their heads. Submitting immediately. A red wolf, the color of blood is rare everywhere. He was unique and he was my mate.

You all will submit to me.