Chapter Twenty-Eight

Now I was quiet. Luca had walked into the room with some more food. But I refused to even look at him. My voice was hoarse and my body still hurt and there was nothing nobody could do to make me feel better. My family could have but I banished them. I banished my family, my wolf made me remember and he sounded proud. I refused to believe that beast was a part of me.

"Stop giving me ignoring me." Luca stated, "I know you can see me." All I did was stare at the ceiling, that was the only position of where I was not in pain. My back hurt like hell since the drug wore off. Now my whole body was throbbing.

"You took advantage of me." my voice cracked badly. "You knew I wouldn't remember anything." I trembled. "How could you?" Now the anger had drained out of me, now I was just thinking why questions.

"Darren, I did not take advantage of you. You wanted it just as much as me." I wanted to reach up and slap him. "I know your wolf made you remember, I didn't care if you would because you wanted it and I gave you want you wanted." I stayed silent as tears came to my face.

"You did this to me. You lied to me. Am I just some play thing for you? Tell me Luca."

"How many times do I have to tell you I love you. I don't care if I never get sex again or you step down as Alpha, I would love you forever because that's what's suppose to happen. I know you love me. I just know."

"You... I need to be alone. Please. Leave me alone." I tugged at my hand but I remembered it was still tied. I didn't may it now mind. I was a prisoner in this place. In my own mind and body. There was no way to stop it. There was nothing I could do. Just lay here until he decided to pull my strings in another direction.

The thought made more tears fall.

Luca just stood there, watching me. With all these bruises on my body. With tears coming from my eyes. He did nothing but watch me suffer. With his hands he untied the rope. Massaged my wrist. "I never meant for this to happen-"

"Luca, it already did. Just save me some more pain and let me be." I turned away from him and crawled up on myself. Ignoring the food he had brought me. I didn't want anything from him.

"Darren please, just listen to me. I didn't want for it to get this far. I just wanted for us to be together. That's all. I could give you a good life. You have to let me." I ignored him, clenching my eyes shut as I tried cutting his voice out of my ears. He sounded so torn but he was faking it. He didn't love me. No one ever will, now that I'm a monster. Not even my family.

They hate me, they are scared of me. I couldn't help it by thinking these thoughts. I had somehow blocked my wolf out as I went through this pain by myself.

Luca tried touched me but I did my best to move away. "I'm leaving for a little bit." was the last thing he said before walking out the door, gently shutting it. I let my sobs free. I don't want this life, I don't want this life. I want to be free. With angels or with demons. I wanted to be free.