Christmas

We sat there on the balcony listening to some classic Christmas music. Well my parents decided to throw a Christmas party. Luca would no way in hell play this type of music. He's the grinch. Ha. My mother is really into the spirit this year.

"Luca I love you. Do you love me?" I said.

"Do you even need to ask." he grumbled. He was currently in a bad mood since Jamie and Roy came too. Jamie and I were catching up on some stuff. He was telling me about his career and his life with Roy. We were spending time together and Luca had gotten jelous thinking I was ignoring him. I was at first but Lucas getting too jealous will cost me having the old possessive Lucas.

"Come on Lucas." I whined pouting. But he continued to ignore me, still having his arms around my waist. I smirk came to my face. "Fiiine." I pulled away from him. "I'll just you know go see who won't ignore me." he looked at me with daring eyes. I sighed. "Because I'm not wanted here." I looked at him before walking out. "Oh hi JAM-" I gasped as he quickly wrapped his arms around me pulling me against him.

"You're such a brat." he mumbled.

"But I'm your brat." I smiled brightly.

"I suppose you are."

"Guys come back inside! We're opening presents." mother yelled.

We opened presents. So many presents under the Christmas tree. So many. After exchanging gifts Luca gave me a nicely wrapped box. I opened for it to see two tickets and a necklace. "You've wanted to honeymoon in Rome. And that's exactly where we're going." he took the necklace putting it on me. It was simply 'L' and a replica of the ring he gave me. "Also.. you've been talking about getting kids. Found an orphanage of small wolves and vampires." by now I had my arms around him tightly.

"I love you so much." I mumbled over and over.

"I know. I love you too." he said squeezing me tightly as well. "I'm happy you have me another chance. I'm so happy."

"Merry Christmas." I told him.

"Happy Christmas." he told me.

Just a small Christmas story of Lucas and Darren. :D was in the mood. Merry Christmas.