Chapter Fourteen

Apparently I couldn't get any far because of the guest. By guest I meant Mica. Who was there watching me with defensive eye. "Where you going to Darren?" Mica stepped right in front of me. He was so terrifying. Everything about him was was murderous. All I could do was stand there.

"I was going to the bathroom." I answered, well I wasn't lying. As far as Luca knows I'm going to the bathroom too.

"Let me show you the way." Mica suggested. Giving me no room to respond as he grabbed my arm and began pulling me away from the other guest. All I could do was let him pull me away. I couldn't really do anything. But sighed in relief we passed Luca somehow. I guess I was going the the wrong way to the bathroom.

I waved for Luca. Calling out his name until Mica began walking faster and put me on the other side of him so Luca wouldn't see me. "You better not hurt Luca. Or I will kill you." Mica was all up in my face, snaring basically. "The last boy who broke his heart and tried to leave him, didn't stand a chance."

"Let go of me." I hissed right back. "I am not going to hurt Luca."

"You better not." Then his eyes seemed to flash, like the one's I seen on Luca though a reflection. Then everything went black.

**

"He's finally awake." Did I somehow lose ability to move my body again. This seems to be happening often now. I'm growing used to it.

"Darren! Are you okay? You hit your head pretty hard." Luca rubbed my head, looked worried. But I just slapped his hand away. All I remember was walking away from Mica and attempting to go the basement like the idiot I was.

"What of course I'm alright." I rubbed my head, though my head heart badly. Like I fell and split my head open. It hurt bad.

"Come lets go home." he pulled me up and carried me bridal style. I blushed struggling in his arms.

"Put me down, I can walk." I demanded.

"Calm down. You're in no condition to walk." Luca held on tight. I kept struggling but he had already put me in the car and put my seatbelt on. My vision was blurry so I just stayed still. Next thing I know is I'm being put on a bed. "Never do that again. You had me worried. When I heard you fell I got worried sick." Luca caressed my cheek. "Never do that again. You know I love you very much and I need to protect you. So from now on, no more wandering off."

I know exactly what had happened, only my choice was to ignore it, considering the fact that Mica had threatened me. Threatened my life.

**

"Darren you need to eat."

"I want you to take me back home." I stubbornly demanded. I was not going to give up trying to go back home, not even having contacted my parents and siblings to let them know I'm alright.

"You'll learn soon enough Darren." Luca sighed putting the food to the side. "We belong. How many times do I have to tell you that."

"Keep telling me, I still want to go home." Luca looked at me frustratingly but didn't say nothing more. Instead we just sat and looked forward. It seems Luca was angry with me, real bad. I didn't say anything in fear of him just snapping at me. Luca was not happy with me, but at this point. I didn't care anymore.