Chapter Eight

Locked inside my room once again and tired and sick. "Here's your dinner." Kye had told me. He left. I grabbed the plate and went into my bathroom flushing the food down the toilet. I spilled the drink in the sink. I grabbed the plate and cup and put it next to my door. I was bored so I decided to do some homework. This was my daily routine. That was until I heard a knock on my window. Since dad knew Luca had well sneaked in, in the past he upgraded the security near my window. How is there a knock now.

I looked to find Luca. I opened the window. "How did you get passed the security? You have to leave before someone sees you!" I screamed whispered at him.

"Darren you don't have to worry about them. Come with me Darren. You only have two years left, runaway with me." Luca demanded. Like it was the best plan ever to just drop everything and runaway with him.

"Luca look I love you but-" he silenced me by kissing hard, pulling me against himself while he pushed himself inside my room. Never once breaking for the kiss even for a second until I was gasping for air.

"Look Darren, we will never be able to be together. I want us to be together now but we can't as long as your dad doesn't approve. You told me you loved me, were you lying?" Now Luca was trying to make me feel bad, of course I loved him.

"Luca just wait. I already told them, I did what you asked of me and look where it got me. Nothing good, you got arrested. Let's give it time okay? I want to be with you but I am not leaving."

"Please Darren, I love you." Luca begged, an odd sight to see.

"Please don't make me chose Luca. You know I love you but I just can't leave them." I insisted. "They are my family and as much as I think I hate them for doing this, I can't leave. That's my final no."

"Your parents, they are lying to you. They've been lying to you your whole life." Luca suddenly said.

"What are you talking about!?" He better hope he wasn't lying to me or I will dump him right now.

"These people are not your family. They adopted you for goodness sake." Luca said, it can't be true. But than again, Luca claims to always tell the truth. I never doubt him but why would he lie about this. Does he want me to run away with him this much that he hurt me?

"Why would you tell me!? Luca that's not fair. How could you!?" I shouted, pushing him away from myself.

"I told you the truth." Luca shrugged, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Luca, I think we need time apart. I didn't know you wanted me to go with you so bad that you would lie to me like that." I growled.

"What? Darren I told you the truth! I have never lied you. Not since we met. The only lie I have ever told you is 'no I am not busy what do you need,' Darren I need you! I've been more truthful than they have been." he hissed. "You will not leave. We are not taking a break we are not breaking up and mostly.. You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me."

"You need to leave Luca. We'll talk some other time. I don't want to be grounded anymore than I already am." I mumbled. He stared at me.

"Fine. We'll talk. Talk tomorrow." we stayed silent for a while longer before he climbed out the window again. I felt strange. Like tomorrow talking is not the only thing that's going to be happening. But I didn't dwell on it since my Alex came to check on me.

**

I took a deep breath. I was kind of worried about today. I felt nervous. We were at school and in our break. Luca had told me to meet him at the back of the school. So here I am. I sat near the garbage can. "Get away from that trash Darren you know better." I let out a startled yell. "Lets talk." he handed me my favorite soda." I know you haven't been eating. Here." he handed me some food from Burger 25 too. I ate it because he was right, I hadn't been eating and man was I starving.

"They'll come to their senses and we'll be able to be together." I told Luca once I finished eating, he'll come to his senses and realize that wanting to runaway is a crazy idea.

"Look Darren. I am tired of waiting. I love you and I hate being apart from you, it kills me inside each time. I'm sick of it Darren. We are meant to be. I can give you such a better life than this. You deserve so much better." he said. I felt weird. "I always keep my promise." I felt dizzy. I held my head as I felt everything spinning around including Luca. I felt like I was slowly drifting away. Away from reality. I became numb and suddenly I was over Luca's shoulder and he was walking away. The last thing I see was the garbage of the food wrappers.

I tried :D Keep the love and votes coming.