Chapter Twenty-Nine

Luca's Pov:

I left Darren in the room all by himself, with pain in his mind and body. I tried begging his wolf to give him some relief but he refused, saying that this will only make him stronger. He has to learn to depend on himself and not others. But I am his mate, he should depend on me. Just me. I can take his pain away if he'd just let me. But I caused him that pain, how can I take it away if I was the one who caused it.

Darren doesn't trust me now for anything. He hates me and I hate myself too. After what I did to him. I violated him. I marked him without his permission. I could have sworn it was Darren consenting. I was to fogged up in lust that I didn't notice his claws or.. Growling. How could I be so stupid!? I hurt Darren badly and now he may never forgive me.

I was scared for that. I never meant.. .I already thought that. I wanted the best for Darren. Maybe I was not the quite best for him. I had torn hims so many times. This time it went too far. I took advantage of him. Was a rapist? Did I hurt the one I said I would never in my life hurt? I had made a promise everyday to show Darren nothing but the love he deserved. But I broke that promise.

Please forgive me Darren. Even if it is not today, please. I couldn't possibly handle it if you hated me. I would find a way to kill myself. 

Darren's Pov:

My body had healed up a bit so I sat up first to try and feel how strong my legs were. They were strong enough. I stood up and held myself against the wall just incase my back gave out. I managed perfectly fine. I wobbled to the bedroom door. I tied to open it but soon realized it was locked from the outside. Luca is showing his psyhconess again. I sighed in frustration, the window was my last option. Seeing as there is no other exit I stood in front of it.

I looked towards the woods. There I met many pair of eyes. They looked familiar. "Dad?" I whispered. He howled into the air again and three more wolves appeared behind him. I waved, I didn't know what else to do. He nodded his head at me and faded back into darkness. "He is still here."

'No don't leave me here..' I called out. Please don't let him leave me here in my own suffereing.

'Don't worry we haven't forgotten about you.' I clearly heard a voice in my head. I was startled.. then pain began to take over my body now.

I struggled to hold back the noise of pain that was coming out of my mouth but it was impossible. It added to more pain I was already feeling. I closed my eyes as I fell to the ground. I was beginning to shift, how was it possible. I couldn't control it. "What are-" the stranger gasped, but I was already turned. I looked at him and bared my teeth. He was a threat and we both knew it. He held his hands up in surrender. This time I could physically feel myself being here. Controlling my wolf, my wolf. I had a mind to think with. I wanted to smile but it just made me bare my teeth even more, scaring the stranger maid. He backed away into my dad. He quickly made a run for it.

"Dad."