Chapter Eleven

"Come on Luca! Please. Pretty please!" I heard muffled yells and nothing more. I looked to the side of me and don't see Luca anywhere in sight. I groaned when I realize what had happened and what is still happening.

"No! Shut up you'll wake him!" Someone hissed. It seemed that they were just outside on the hall. "Last time I introduced you to someone, you killed him!"

"Well I was hungry at the time. I can control it now!" I must be dreaming, he was hungry so he killed a human being ? I began having some sort of panic attack. But never in my life had I ever got a panic attack. What is going on? I must have misheard.

"No just wait until he wakes up. Next time just use the door Jae!" I heard some banging and whisper yells coming from unfamiliar faces.

"You woke him up!" This was definitely Luca. But who else was there with him, I had no clue of what that might be.

"Hello! I'm a robber I'll shoot Luca if you don't come out of the room!" I heard an obnoxiously loud voice yell throughout the entire beach house.

"Shut up damn it! This is why mother never loved you." this obnoxious person screamed.  Letting me know that they were not going to shoot Luca but they were capable of eating a human.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." Luca grumbled. I slowly stood up. Putting on slippers and ruffling my hair the best I could since it was a messy mess. I also brushed my clothes that were also a mess. I seemed presentable. I opened the door gently, don't know why.

"Luca?" I more like asked when I see him standing in front of the door like he was protecting it.

"This is him! Oh my goodness so adorable you couldn't have chosen a better one!" this man took a step towards me but Luca put a hand on his chest. Keeping this strange person away from me.

"Mica stop it, leave." Luca hissed."I'll let you meet him when you learn manners."

"Hello there, I'm Mica. What's your name?" This Mica shoved Luca away and grabbed my hand. Then looked at Luca. "See I know manners." While he kissed the back of my hand.

"Darren." I said pulling my hand away and rubbing my eyes. "What's going on Luca. Who are they?"

"This is my brother Mica." Luca responded. "I thought that if I never mentioned his name that he would never appear. Anywhere us. I guess I was wrong"

"Luca was always funny." Mica said laughing. He looked nothing like Luca. Mica had really red hair, a little curly on top, along with his green eyes. Mica had brown dark hair with brown eyes. Totally the opposite. "So rude and then he tell me I don't have manners."

What if he was normal? Could he be. I could tell him that Luca has me here against my will but would that do me any good. I don't think so. "Does he have you here against your will?"

"Mica." Luca hissed.

"Oh nonsense. I told you Luca. Nobody loves you. That other guy told me to save him from you. So I saved you from him. From exposing your secret." Mica smiled widely. Showing off his white teeth.

"Well I'll see you tonight gorgeous." He smirked over as Luca began pushing him away from the hall and out the door.

"He has no idea what he's talking about. He was high for most of his life."