Chapter Thirteen

Everything here screaming, yelled, shouted 'thousands of dollars.' Who has this much money just for a party. Everything was neatly organized, almost too perfect. But that was it, everything was too perfect. In a way it made me feel out of place even though I was wearing a suit Luca told me wear.

"Anything for you." she responded. "Now come let's meet the rest of the family." she led us into a big room which I would guess to be another living room.. "Your brothers and sisters would be delighted to meet your ma- boyfriend." her smile never falling, Mary didn't seem the type to stutter or make mistakes. Just like Luca. Maybe they have stuff in common.

"Darren this is Michelle, Liz, Kale, and Mica you already met."

"Nice meeting you all." All of them greeted me nicely, but I wouldn't help my wandering eyes over all of them. All of them were different, different traits. None of them had the same hair or eye color. They are not related. I know that.

"We heard so much about you." Kale said. He had sort of long hair, one covering his eye. Really black hair it appeared blue too, with grey eyes. "You seem good for my brother here. Hope you don't disappoint us." Kale's smile dropped and he had a warning tone to him.

"I already told him what happened to that last guy." Mica smirked, looking at me with shivering, cold eyes.

"Ignore them." Liz stood in front of me, with her hair cut like a boy but it was styled for her face structure. Making it look perfect. "It is a complete honor to meet you. Luca has told me a lot about you."

"Luca told me he didn't like keeping touch with you guys. I thought I would never you all." Trying to act as best I could, these guys just basically told me they would kill me if I even try to escape Luca's clutches. Defiantly not asking any of them for help.

"Not exactly what I said." Luca decided to butt in now. "The guest should be arriving soon. We should get everything ready."

"This truly is a magnificent place Mary." I commented while looked around the place.

"Isn't it my dear, but no worries. When both you and Luca marry, this house will be passed down to you and future children. The last piece of property." Mary responded, like we were actually getting married.

"I'm barely 17."

"Well how about when you're 17." Mary kept that smile on her face, never fading. Almost as if it's frozen there, she glares silently at me with her eyes.

"I'll show you around." Luca pulled me away from his mothing. Pulling me towards the hallways that led to different places.

"Why are all the mirrors covered?" I questioned, once I noticed that the bedrooms mirrors had a drape over them.

"For them to stay clean, this house is pretty old." Luca lied easily. "Don't want any dust on them."

**

"This is Darren my beloved boyfriend." Luca kept introducing me, to every man and woman we came across. They would smile and introduce themselves, we would engage in a conversation and then move on to other people. Luca kept flaunting me around, telling them my name and that we're together.

"I need to use to restroom." I said once he was in the process of seeing whole else hasn't met me.

"I'll come with you." Luca quickly added.

"I'll be okay Luca just wait for once." he nodded slightly uncertain but let me go. Earlier he had showed me the restrooms. I walked to the bathroom but decided to explore a little more than just that. He had told me not to go into the basement. Of course that's exactly what I'm going to do.