Wu Chang x Shy! Reader (Part 1)

(Y/N P.O.V)

Even though it had been a week since I had entered the mansion, I still haven't entered a match. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to go into a match for the thrill or anything, I want to meet the hunters! That's it, but I probably won't be sent in for a while. My, uh, "power" is not very impressive. All I can do is see through the hunters eyes for a few seconds, but after I go back to my vision, I'm temporarily blind. So yeah.

Anyway, we all were sitting at the table eating and discussing who was going into the next match. Currently, Helena, Naib, and Emma were the ones who volunteered to go in. "Hmmmm.... how about you, (Y/N)?" William said. I looked up, shocked that he had chose me. "S-seriously? I p-probably won't be that h-helpful..." I said looking down. "Nah go for it girl!" Freddy said. Everyone else agreed, so I sighed and accepted.

~Time Skip to the match~

I was nervous, but I couldn't back out now, so I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself.

Then I was suddenly at the Sacred Heart Hospital. I looked around and saw a cipher machine. I ran to it and started decoding. 'I wonder where everyone else is. I hope there ok.' I thought. Then I heard Helena scream. "No!" I whisper-yelled, running of in the direction she screamed. When I got to were she was I saw she was tied up to a rocket chair with a tall man in front of her. I looked over and saw Emma and Naib shaking there heads. They must really not like this hunter....

Well ya know what?

I'm gonna save Helena! She's my teammate, I can't just let her 'die'.

Deep breaths, (Y/N), you got this!

"H-HEY! L-LET HER G-GO!" I yelled. I waited and then he turned around. He was tall and a mix of black and white, with a sword in his hand. "Oh.... child.... your a new one, aren't you? Well I guess you need to learn who I am! Our name is Wu Chang, also known as Black and White. What's your name?" He said, walking up to me. I glanced behind him and saw my teammates getting Helena and healing her. "M-my n-n-name is (Y/N)." I said, embarrassed about my stutter. Then, the alarm went off, and Emma, Naib, and Helena went to the door, and left. 'What the hell guys?' I thought. "Wow, and your teammates just leave you. There not very nice teammates, are they?" Wu Chang said, making me jump. I looked down, sad. "Well then I guess you'll have to come with me." He said. "W-wait wha-" I started to say, before he knocked me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there ya go! Part one is done! I really like the character Wu Chang, so I decided to write this! I'll start writing the second part soon!

See ya later!

Maddy