Lawyer x O.C

Hey guys just to mention this was requested by ExecCross1202 so go check them out and thanks for requesting!

They told me about there OC who is called Kurona! Let's do this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurona's P.O.V

My heels clicked as I walked down the hallway, heading towards the dining area. Today was a break day, so we had no match against the hunters which meant we were free to do what we wanted, within reason of course. My dress swayed around me as I walked, letting the cool air hit my legs. I could here talking from the dining room, noticing one in particular...

"Hey Kurona!" Emma said as I walked in, her and Emily speaking at the other end of the table. "Greetings Emma, Emily. How do you fare?" I asked, smiling gently at the two. I felt a pair of eyes on me, but ignored them. "We're doing good, but unfortunately we have to go prepare some things for the next match. See ya later!" Emily said, following behind Emma. I waved, then realized what situation I was in. Just me and him..

"Hello Kurona. It's nice to see you" Freddy said, getting up and standing in front of me. "Greetings" I said, glaring slightly. "Why so angry, hmm?" He asked, smirking at my anger. "You find this funny? I'll have you know I find you the most infuriating and idiotic person I have ever met! I don't understand how ANYONE in this house can deal with you!" I yelled, shaking with anger. "Oh, says the one who acts like she's a good leader, when she looks like a emo outdated nun! Like, what's with your clothes and how you speak, like are you high all the time?!" He yelled back, getting in my face. "Excuse me?! You're the one who gets drunk, like what type of lawyer are you, oh and don't EVEN get me started on YOUR clothes, you look like a dirty, burnt, breadstick all the time! Do you NEVER bathe?!" I screamed, waving my hands around. I hadn't noticed people around us..

Joseph's P.O.V

"Should we stop them...? I asked, listing to there back and forth arguing. "Nah, they'll calm down in a bit." Leo said, munching on popcorn. "Doubt it" Wu Chang said, shaking their head softly. "They just need to f!&k and get over them selfs." Bane muttered, making Leo spit out popcorn and me and Wu Chang have nosebleeds.

"Wtf Bane?!"

Kurona's P.O.V
(Time Skip)

I was now sitting in my room, writing things down and thinking. I had one thought on my mind that always stayed with me.

"I hate you but I love you... Freddy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there ya go! I don't think that that's my best, but I also like it! I hope you did to! Thanks for reading!

See ya later!

~Sad