Where have I been?

Hey guys, long time no see..uh, write? Heh, sorry. I know it's been a very long time since I have updated or even said anything on Wattpad, and I'm sorry for that.

Truthfully, I haven't really had any inspiration to write, and so I didn't want to just throw out a sucky chapter that I would regret later on. I know that's a sucky excuse, but it's the truth.

Also, to the people who's requests haven't been done, I'm very sorry. I also don't think I'm going to do those, unless you give me a idea for them. I'm so sorry.

For right now, I'm probably not going to be writing in this book, unless I get a really good request that has information I can write off of. I think I'm going to try to continue my P4 story, maybe get some chapters out for that. So if you enjoy my writing, and want to stick with me, that's the book to go too.

Again, I am so so so so sorry for being gone so long and not doing your requests. If you do want me to do a request, DM me a detailed scenario and I will see what I can do.

This does not mean I am done with this book! I still love Identity V, I just don't have enough inspiration to write for it. For right now, this book will be left alone, not being written in unless I get good inspiration for it. Not on hiatus.

I hope you are all not to upset, and if you are, I am so so so sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

I guess this is bye for now.

See ya

Maddy