Joseph x Yandere! Reader

Thanks to yansimjessi for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today I go into another match! I hope my Joseph will be there~ hehe! Maybe today I can make him mine! I'm so excited! I wonder ho-

Knock knock knock

Ugh. Gotta put on my 'normal' act. "Who is it?" I asked in a sing song voice. "Oh, it's Fiona (Priestess) I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Fiona asked. I sighed and opened the door. "Sure!" I said, smiling sweetly. "S-so y-you know Joseph, right? The Photographer. Ya so, I sorta, like him, like, like like him." She said, blushing. I started screaming in my head. 'Crap, we can't have that. She will have to go. I can't kill her though... I know! I'll just make sure she isn't in the match tonight!' I thought. "W-Well if your brave enough, go for I-" I started to say, but she interrupted me. "NO! There's no way! I just wanted to tell someone, please don't tell anyone! It's so embarrassing!" She said, blushing even darker. I sighed but nodded in agreement. She then left. Well, this will be fun.

(Time Skip to dinner)

After almost all of us we're done eating, Martha stood up. "So, it's time to see who will be going in. We already have 3 people, Freddy, Vera, and Emma, we just need one more person. Any volunteers?" Martha asked. I raised my hand, but so did Fiona. I glared at her. "W-Well, uh lets take a vote!" Martha said, before passing around slips of paper to everyone, except me and Fiona. After the slips were collected Martha read them. "Well, we have a tie, but I haven't voted, so I say (Y/N) wins." She said, making me smile. "What?! Why does she win?!" Fiona yells, standing up. "Because, she works better against The Photographer, and you, do not. She can actually stand near him and run away, while you just freeze and have a nosebleed. Every. Single. Time." Martha said, trying not to laugh. Fiona went red, and ran upstairs. I laughed quietly. Time to see my Joseph!~

(Time Skip to Match)

We were sent into the match. Time to find him! I walked around, until my heart started beating quickly. I smiled, happily skipping towards voices. Wait, voices? I hid behind a wall, and saw Joseph talking to Her... "Oh come on, you know you loveeee me!" She said, dragging out the 'love' part.

This..

Bitch....

Is she really trying to still my man? Oh she is going to get it!

"Heheh...hehehe...trying to steal my man, are we?" I said stepping out from my hiding place. They both looked at me, shocked. "ARE YOU?!" I screamed. "N-no I swear I'll stay away from him!" She said. The alarm went off, and she booked it. I turned towards Joseph. "The question is, will you be mine?" I said smiling. He smirked. "Of course, darling." He said, kissing me.

I actually got my Senpai.

Greatest day of my life.

(Bonus)

We had decided to go back to the hunters mansion. When we walked in, this big spider chick came up, drunk.

"H-hey darlinnn-"

"He's MINE!"

She quickly left, even though she was drunk, she knew not to mess with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp there ya go! I've never wrote about yandere's, so I hope it was good! I tried my best. Oh, and sorry for the mild cursing, I had to make you seem very angry.

Anyway, see ya later!

Maddy