Hastur x Reader

Thanks to -Despair_Hope- for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Ok everyone, it's time to pick people for tonight's match! Any volunteers?" Martha asked, looking around the table. "Do we know what the map is and who the hunter is?" Freddy questioned, looking worried. "Well.. yes the map is the Red Church and the hunter is The Feaster." Martha answered, looking down at a letter. Everyone groaned, truthfully I don't understand why they hate The Red Church and The Feaster so much, those are both my favorite to go up against! "So... any volunteers?" Martha asked, doubtfully. "I will!" I exclaimed, raising my hand. "Wait, really? You did just hear our conversation about who the hunter was and what map it is, right?" Martha asked, looking very confused. "Yes! The Red Church is a good map for me, and The Feaster is a easy hunter to!" I answered, smiling. After everyone stopped being shocked and Martha picked other people, we all went to sit in the hall. It was me, Emily, William, and Martha. The Feaster was sitting in front of us, and I swear the whole time we sat there he stared at me.

We then got sent in.

I spawned close to the wedding arch and went towards the cipher that was towards the back. I was accompanied by Emily who helped me decode the cipher. After we were done, we went our separate way.

Eventually, we got all of the ciphers done, but unfortunately for me, I was no where near a door. I heard the sound of a door opening and saw that my teammates were waiting on me, until Hastur showed. They all had to run threw the door. "Sorry (Y/N)!" I heard Martha yell.

'Dammit' I thought, before hiding. "So, it's just you and me, (Y/N), was it?" I heard Hastur ask. I didn't move from my hiding spot. "I'm not going to hurt you, I actually find you.... intriguing." Hastur said, turning away from me. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I questioned, standing behind him. I was in front of the gate, just in case I needed to run. He turned around, and sighed. "It's a good thing, now I have a question for you, would you like to come with me to the hunters mansion or, go back to the survivors mansion?" He asked, gesturing in directions. "Well, that depends, will the other hunters hurt me, hell, will you hurt me?" I asked, crossing my arms. "No, don't you get it? I love you, why in the hell would I hurt you, much less let anyone else hurt you?" He asked, shaking his head. I blushed a deep red, making him laugh. "Then, ya, I want to go with you." I said, smiling. We then started walking to the hunters mansion.

I have to admit, the hunters are a lot nicer than I thought they were. They all welcomed me with open arms, well accept Leo who was jealous that Hastur got someone before he did, and Bane who just hated me. But everyone else was really nice, and I agreed to stay at there mansion.

The problem was I had to go get my stuff from the survivors mansion, so since Hastur was busy, Wu Chang and Joseph went with me, just in case.

Once I got there, I went into the dining room to tell everyone I was leaving, which did not go well. "Your... leaving to date a hunter?!" Martha yelled, slamming her hands on the table. "Umm, yes? I don't see why that's a problem, I'm not becoming a hunter, I'm still a survivor, I'm just moving with the hunters." I answered, rubbing my arm.

In short, it's a good thing Wu Chang and Joseph were there, because Martha tried to fight me. I grabbed my stuff and left.

When Hastur found out, he said he would hunt her first in every game he had with her, which made me laugh.

I'm a lot happier with the hunters then I was with the survivors. Plus, I'm with the guy I love, so that's a plus.

And that's the story of how I switched from the survivors side to the hunters side in a match, and I'm so happy I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there ya go! I hope you liked it! Thanks to -Despair_Hope- for requesting!

I hope you all liked it, and I think it's one of my longest chapters! So ya for that!

See ya later!

Maddy