Christmas Special

(Y/N) P.O.V

The Hunters

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh, sorry.

Anyway, TODAYS CHRISTMAS!

I was currently screaming in my head, running downstairs.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!" I yelled jumping up and down in front of the table.

"Why are you so hyper? Who gave you sugar?" Leo asked, looking annoyed.
"No one idiot! Don't you guys know what to day is?" I asked, looking around at the confused faces. "Someone's birthday?" Jack asked, looking around. I immediately became sad. They didn't know what Christmas was? Well, screw it! I'll show them what Christmas is! "YOU IDIOTS ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yelled, making them all jump.

(Time Skip to after you explain Christmas)

After they all finally understood, we started decorating, Well me and Michiko grabbed stuff and started organizing stuff, she could hang stuff up high because she could float but I had to be held up by Jack and sometimes Black and White when he was helping with other things. It was actually pretty fun.

After a while it was time for the secret Santa, which we somehow made happen in 20 minuets. I wasn't really paying attention because I had went outside to get air (cliche AF I know) after a few minutes someone came out....

Leo

"Hey there." He said, making me jump. "Watcha doin out here, everyone is having fun inside." He said, making me smile. "Just had to, ya know, get some fresh air." I said. "Hey, look" He said, pointing up. The Northern Lights were showing. I smiled and leaned against Leo, noticing that I had made him blush.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Joker

I was siting on the steps when I heard someone sit next to me. Suddenly, I felt something being tied around my wrist. I looked down and saw a balloon. I laughed and looked up at Joker, who was blushing slightly. I just giggled and leaned against him, listening to the rain.

Jack

I had climbed to the roof, somehow not falling off in the process, and was looking at the stars, trying to find the Big Dipper. I felt a presence appear next to me and saw Jack. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Suddenly he pointed up at the stars and traced a shape. A heart.

Bane

I had walked outside and was sitting in a tree. "Hey idiot, what are you doing up there, you planned this you should enjoy it." Bane said, making me look down at him. "Just thinking, you?" I asked back. "Trying to get you out of a damn tree and back into the warmth." He said l, making me laugh. I had a plan. "Hey Bane?" I asked making him look at me. "What?" "CATCH" I yelled, before jumping into his arms. He was angry while I just laughed, then he carried me inside.

Hastur

I was laying in the snow when Hastur came and stood over me. "Your going to get sick" he said, before laying next to me and wrapping his arms and tentacles around me. I just smiled and cuddled into him.

Wu Chang

I was sitting outside on the steps, watching the stars. I heard both White and Black sit next to me. Suddenly, a shooting star flew in the sky. "Make a wish!" I said, before wishing myself. Suddenly they both wrapped there arms around me. "Hey guys, guess what? My wish just came true!" I said, making them both laugh.

Joseph

I was standing outside and Joseph walked up to me. We just stood there in silence, comfortably, when it started snowing, making us start a snowball fight, with everybody else joining us.

Survivors
(Basically the same thing except they new what Christmas was and they had already decorated, so just starting the scenarios)

Ok I'm just going to do a big one because I'm getting really lazy, so this all of the guys.

All

We had started a snowball fight. Yup you heard me right, I was up against 8 guys. But, excuse me for my language, I kicked ass! I smacked everyone in the face with a snowball at least 5 times.

The bad thing is that the next morning they all woke up with a cold, hehe whoops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, there ya go! Sorry about the survivors, I got real lazy so that was all I decided to do. Anyway...

***IMPORTANT***

Ok, so about my poll for my story, I've sorta got an idea. So I'm thinking about doing the Identity V 7MIH in this book and starting a new book with one of these choices

A Persona 4 Story

Or

A Creepypasta/SCP story

So if you would like for me to do that idea, please vote on one of these choices (above) and I will tally the votes and tell you which book won!

So ya I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special and I also hope you have an amazing holiday with whatever you celebrate or just have an amazing day if you don't celebrate anything!

See ya later!

Maddy