Joker x Teen!Fem! Reader

Heya guys! This was requested by Siniora-Chan
Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) P.O.V

Today I was going into another match! You may be wondering why I'm so excited to go into a basic death match, well there is one hunter that I loveee to annoy! Mostly because I want to know more about him and his past! Oh the hunter is Joker, ya know, clown dude.

Anyway, I'm the youngest in the mansion, heck I'm only in middle school, so the other survivors don't like me going into matches, even though I think I can take care of myself.

Hence the argument we had when Martha suggested/ basically decided that I went into the match.

"She can't go in there! What if Wu Chang is the hunter, or the ripper, or giesha?!" Emily yelled, making Martha sigh. "Emily she's already been in matches with each of them! She WON those matches, might I mention!" Martha argued back. "B-but still! What if the hunter i-" I cut Emily off, "I'll be fine, plus even if I do lose, I don't actually die!" I exclaimed.

Emily still argued back, but I eventually convinced her I would be fine, so she, reluctantly, agreed.

Anyway, it was almost time to go into the match, and William, Helena, Freddy, and I were ready, we got teleported in.

I opened my eyes and saw a cipher machine nearby. Then my heart started beating, quickly. I looked around and saw Joker chasing around William. 'Oh this will be fun!' I thought, smiling. I went running after them, until I got close enough to be heard.

"HEY JOKER! OVER HERE!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around. I waved at him, smiling. Then we started playing cat and mouse. Me running around and around, him trying to hit me, but failing. It was actually pretty funny to watch him get angrier and angrier.

"Ugh! Stop doing this you stupid kid!" Joker yelled, making me laugh. "I will if you tell me stuff about your past!" I said, singing the last part. Then, the bell went off. I glanced over and saw my teammates waiting for me by the door. "....come with me and I'll tell you, then, if you wish, you can go back to the survivors mansion." Joker said, making me gasp. I turned to my teammates and waved for them to go. They looked sad, but they ran through the door. "I'm guessing that's a yes? Well then let's go." He said, making me skip after him.

(Small Time Skip)

When we got to what I assumed to be the hunters mansion, we went upstairs and into his room. We started talking about his past and stuff, me completely forgetting about how worried the survivors were.

Emily's P.O.V

We were all in the dining room eating dinner when William, Helena, and Freddy walked in, without (Y/N). "Where's (Y/N)?!" Martha said, standing up. They all stayed quiet for a minute before Helena said "She let us leave while she left with Joker.." Everyone was quiet. No one said anything for the rest of the night.

I just hope she's ok.

(Y/N) P.O.V (I don't know a lot about Jokers backstory, sorry)

We had been talking for a while, maybe an hour, when suddenly The Gishea walked in. "Ahh! (Y/N), you actually came here! Don't worry, nobody will hurt you! Anyway, dinner is ready!" She said before walking towards the door. "Oh, and just call me Michiko please!" She said, before walking out. "Well, I guess we should go downstairs, then you can leave after dinner if you want." Joker said, before pulling me up and out of the room.

Once we got downstairs, the hunters greeted me with hellos and waves. I honestly was shocked they weren't trying to kill me. "Sooo (Y/N), I heard how good you were at annoying Joker, wanna come over one time and play pranks on him?" Jack, Aka The Ripper, asked from next to me, making sure to not let Joker hear. I giggled and nodded. We finished dinner and Joker walked me home.

Once we go their Joker stopped at the door and turned to me. "Welp, here we are. Tonight was fun, maybe you can come over again? Only if you want to of course!" He blushed as he said the last part. I smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Anytime. See ya in the next match" I said before walking inside and up to my room, ignoring the other survivors, and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp there ya go! I hope you enjoyed this, I did the best I could.

Thanks for requesting Siniora-Chan

See ya later!

Maddy