Emma x Aseop

Hey! This was requested by @polarrr519 so thanks for requesting! Btw I don't know a lot about Aesop, sorry! They asked for this to be a lemon, but I don't think I can write a good one so it's just fluff! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's P.O.V

I was sitting out in the garden, watering the plants. I could hear some muffled voices coming from inside, probably arguing 'Freddy and Willam need to just kiss and make up hehe...' I thought, giggling quietly. I heard the door open up from behind me, and the taping of someones shoes. "Hey girl, Martha asked us to meet in the dining room, apparently we're getting someone new!" Emily explained, pulling me away from the garden and into the house.

We walked into the dining room and took our seats, waiting patiently for Martha to begin. "Ok hello everyone, I would like you to welcome Aesop into the game, be nice!" Martha explained, gesturing towards the man in the doorway. He had a greyish cloak thing on, and was glancing around at us. All the guys stood up and began talking to him, leaving us girls to do our own thing. I got up and left back to the garden, turning on the fairy lights and sitting on a bench, staring at the stars.

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick..

........

............................................................

................

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Time Skip

I woke up in my bed and sat up, confused. 'How did I get here?.... didn't I fall asleep outside?' I wondered, before the door opened. "Ahh, hello Mrs. Woods, my name is Aesop, we met last night. I took you to your room because I found you asleep outside. I hope you don't mind?" He asked, sitting next to me on the bed. "O-oh thank you Aesop! Oh, and just call me Emma!"

"Heh, well then, it's nice to meet you Emma, I feel like we will be great friends, maybe even more."

Time Skip (2 Months)

I was almost finished with a cipher, when I heard Emily scream. I quickly finished the cipher before running over to her chair and grabbing her, staying behind her so she couldn't be hit. We hid and she healed, before I got grabbed upwards. "Wha- you didn't even hit me! Let me go you fat piece of jerky!" I yelled at The Gamekeeper, aka Mister Moose/Deer. "Huehue, you're a fiesty one I think I'll make you my toy, we will have lots of fu- OOOOOF"

THUNK!

Aesop was behind him, holding a baseball bat. He dropped the bat and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door, leaving with the others.

At the Mansion

"Thanks for saving m- omph!" I started before Aesop pushed me into the wall and kissed me. He pulled away since we needed oxygen. "Of course, I would do anything to protect my girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there ya go! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's not a lemon, but I still liked it!

See ya later!

~Sad