I'm back! .....sort of

Hello everyone! Yes, I am still alive, and I am very sorry for being gone for so long.

But, you have all heard this apology from before, and are probably annoyed with it, so I won't go through it again.

Now, onto the stuff about the story! When I first started this, it was a sort of joke, and I didn't think it would go anywhere.

Well, I was very, very obviously wrong. Now at 35k reads, and who knows how many votes, I am truly shocked and grateful.

But, I have fallen out of the Identity V fandom, which is why I haven't done any requests, or even been active a lot. Which, I know is super rude for just disappearing out of no where, with no explanation.

But now that I have been thinking about all of this, and have improved my writing, I sadly am saying this now.

I am putting this book on Hiatus

No, I'm not joking, and yes it does say Hiatus. I guarantee you I will get back into Identity V one day, but for right now, I'm done.

I would rather put this book on Hiatus then put out crappy one shots about characters I don't know about. I am so sorry for all those who requested, and that I never answered to.

But, I am not leaving Wattpad! As you can see on my profile, I have a new book!

Becoming Pros!

I am really excited for this book, since I am writing it with my closest friends, so I hope that you can like it to.

I would also like to somehow make up for this, even just a tiny bit, so you choose what I reveal!

My face! (wow that sounds weird)

Or, my TikTok!

Yes my TikTok has my face, but some people don't have it, so I decided to give you a choice!

I hope you all are not to mad at me, and can forgive me if you are. But, for now!

I say goodbye to this book, and I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I did!

See ya on the flipside!

~Sad