Birthday With The Hunters and Survivors!

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today's my birthday! I'm super excited!  I don't really know why though, no one knows so I don't expect anything. Why am I this excited.

Maybe it's because I'm high on sugar?

Anyway I walked down stairs and saw all of the survivors eating. I normally go and eat with the hunters, but I decided to eat with the survivors today. "Hello (Y/N), excited for the 2vs8 match today?" Martha asked me. "Yup! It's my first one!" I said, smiling eagerly. She just laughed.

(Time Skip to the match)

It was time for the match! For some reason, the survivors wouldn't let me go see the hunters. I ignored that fact and got ready for the match, sitting at the table with everyone else. We looked forward and saw that the hunters were Michiko (The Gishea) and Joker (Smiley Face). I was ready!

(Time Skip to the end of the match)

Welp, we lost. Like, bad lost. No one made it out, well except me, only because I went through the hatch. Everyone else got tied to rocket chairs.

After the match, the survivors blindfolded me and took me somewhere. "Ummm guys? Where are we going?" I asked, slightly nervous. "You'll see." Emily answered. No one talked after that.

Eventually we got to a building and I was brought inside. Then they took the blindfold off me.

"SURPRISE!"

Everyone yelled that. Everyone meaning all of the survivors and all of the hunters. I was shocked.

"H-how did you know it was my birthday?" I asked. "It wasn't hard to find out, the Game Master (the guy who started the game) told us" Michiko said, smiling.

After that we all partied, with me blowing out my candles, all of us eating cake, some, well actually, A LOT of the guys got drunk, which was pretty funny because eventually they all started falling over and passing out.

Overall I'd say this was one of the best birthdays I ever had.

Even though the guys were all complaining of headaches the next day because of their hangovers. I honestly think that made it better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp there ya got a birthday special! Hope you enjoyed! I might do a Christmas special soon if I feel like it. Still need requests though!

See ya later!

Maddy