Pocket Watch - Bane

(Y/N) P.O.V

I reached in and pulled out a...

Pocket Watch?

"Woo! Your up, Mr. Time!" Joker said, laughing. I was still confused on who it was. "Oh shut up Clown! Come on, let's get this over with!" Bane, aka The Gamekeeper, said. "O-oh ok." I said, blushing as he pulled me into a closet. We then got locked in. "Hey! What the fu-?" Bane started to say before he got interrupted. "Sorry, rules are rules, you'll be locked in for 7 minuets, have fun!" Joker said, walking away. "Dammit, that stupid clown." Bane said, cursing under his breath. I just giggled.

So, you may be thinking that 'oh, did you make out?! Cmon ya had to' and to be honest, we didn't!

Bane just kept talking about how 'stupid' and 'idiotic' he was, saying how once we got out of here he was going to kick his butt! That made me laugh the most! Then he just spent the rest of our time trying to make me laugh by making stupid puns and jokes.

So ya, it was pretty fun! Until we had to get out of the closet. "Heyyyyyyyyy lovebirdssss, did y'all have funnnnn??" Kevin said, walking up to us. "How did you get that drunk in the 7 minuets we were in there?" Bane asked. Kevin ignored him, instead turning to me. "Heyyyyyyyy cutieee, wanna comeeeee to myyyy rooooooooom?" Kevin asked. "Uhhh, ummm" I stuttered. "NO!" Bane said, very darkly.

Kevin kept persisting, so let's just say he got his butt kicked!

Bane may seem heartless and cold, but he's my ticking time bomb, and I love him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was nice!

Thanks to bianca_loser101 for requesting!

I hope you enjoyed!

See ya later!

Maddy