Chess Piece - Wu Chang

(Y/N) P.O.V

I reached in and pulled out a.....

Chess Piece?

"Yo! Two face, your up!" Leo said, slurring his words. "...fine let's get this over with." Black said, dragging me over to a closet. "Black! That was very rude!" White said, scolding Black. I found it cute. "Do you think I care? Alright, let's begin." Black said, turning to me. "Wait wha-?" I started to say, before a chess board appeared in front of me. "I'm going to kick your ass...." Black said, very darkly. "Sorry, he really gets into chess." White said, laughing a bit. "Ya... I hadn't noticed..." I said, suddenly getting very nervous.

Then begin the long fought chess battle. Oh, and by long fought, I mean it lasted 3 minuets and 29 seconds, and I got that from White, who was timing us.

Oh, and want to know who won?

He did, of course. He looks likes freaking chess piece, so ya know.

That was the start of our love hate battle relationship! Oh, and the start of me and Whites relationship. We make jokes about how angry Black gets, which he just gets angrier after he hears that, soooo, ya know.

After all of this, I love them. So don't take them from me, or I'll kick your a-

"That's enough sweety! Only Black is aloud to cuss!" White said from behind me. "Yup, don't take it from me, or you'll be....punished." Black said.

Uhh yaaaa

Uhhh, bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp there ya go! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks to rosiegamer3 for requesting!

See ya later!

Maddy